The 2022-2023 NFL season kicks off Thursday, Sept. 8 with a potential Super Bowl 57 preview in a matchup between the Buffalo Bills and Los Angeles Rams. New Caesars Sportsbook users can kick off their betting season with promo code SHARPBETFULL to get a $1,250 first bet on Caesars for the Bills vs. Rams opener.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Caesars welcome offer and Bills/Rams odds.
What do Users Get With Caesars NY Promo Code SHARPBETFULL?
New users who sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook account using promo code SHARPBETFULL will receive a two-part bonus. First, let’s talk about the $1,250 first bet on Caesars.
Your First Bet is on Caesars up to $1,250
The first bet you place on Caesars Sportsbook comes with a “safety net” so to speak. If you bet on the Bills-Rams game and your first wager results in a win, you’re off to a great start. If your first bet settles as a loss, however, Caesars will match 100% of your wager with a maximum value of $1,250. This will be deposited into your account as a free bet credit that you can use on another event.
Here are some important things to keep in mind:
- This promo applies only to the very first bet you place, so be sure to choose your wager amount wisely.
- In order to qualify for Caesars’ promo offer, the first bet you place has to be for at least $10. Any bet placed for $9 or lower will not count towards either part of the promotion.
- If your first bet settles as a loss, you will receive the free bet credit within two days.
- Once you receive the free bet credit, you will have 14 days to use it. If you don’t use it within that time period, the credit expires and you will lose it.
- Any bet won with the free credits won’t include the wager amount. For example:
- Let’s say you used a $50 free bet on the New York Giants to cover the spread (+5.5) against the Tennessee Titans and it hits. At -110 odds, your total payout would typically be $95.45. With the free bet credit, however, you would only receive the winnings ($45.45) in your account.
Caesars Rewards Credits
Several sportsbooks, like BetMGM, have a similar new user offer with which you get a free bet credit if your first wager results in a loss. The downside to these offers is if your first bet wins, there’s no bonus for you. Caesars has sweetened the offer, however, and as long as your first bet is for $10 or more, you will receive 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits® regardless of the outcome of your wager.
The Caesars Rewards program is one of the best in the industry, so this isn’t something that should be looked over. With Caesars Sportsbook, every wager you place will be eligible for rewards credits, so you will continue to rack up credits as long as you use your account.
Rewards credits can be redeemed for hotel stays, food, entertainment, and more.
More sportsbook bonuses: NFL Week 1 Best Promo Codes for Sports Betting Apps
Bills vs. Rams Betting Odds at Caesars Sportsbook
|Buffalo Bills||-2.5 (-110)||-135||Over 52.5 (-110)|
|LA Rams||+2.5 (-110)||+115||Under 52.5 (-110)|
The Buffalo Bills are 2.5-point road favorites for the Thursday Night Football season opener against the reigning Super Bowl champion Los Angeles Rams. This means if you used your Caesars Sportsbook first bet promo on the Bills -2.5, they would have to win by at least 3 points for your wager to win.
Remember, however, if the Bills don’t cover and your bet loses, Caesars will match your wager all the way up to $1,250.
How Does the Bills vs. Rams Moneyline Work?
Moneyline bets are popular and the simplest to wager on if you’re brand new to sports betting. With the moneyline, all you’re doing is wagering on who you think will win the game, regardless of the final score. The “-” and “+” tells you who the favorite and underdog is, respectively.
Compare this game to the Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets where the Ravens are -305 and the Jets are +240.
How do Total Points Bets Work?
Totals, also referred to as “over/unders”, are bets placed on the total amount of points scored by both teams at the end of the game. For the Bills-Rams game, the “over” would hit if the teams combine for 53 or more points. The “under” would hit as long as the Bills and Rams score 52 or fewer total points.