The Cleveland Browns will host the Pittsburgh Steelers in a divisional bout for this week’s Thursday Night Football matchup. If you’re looking to make your Thursday more exciting, you can use this week’s BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET to get a $1,000 new user offer.
Here’s everything you need to know about the BetMGM bonus code for Thursday Night Football.
How to Claim a Risk-Free Bet With BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
BetMGM is offering new users a risk-free first bet worth up to $1,000 for Thursday Night Football when you sign up using promo code ROCKYBET.
If the first bet you place with BetMGM results in a loss, you will receive your wager back in the form of free bets with a maximum value of $1,000. This is a common new user bonus offer as multiple online sportsbooks offer a similar risk-free first bet.
Here are the important terms and conditions to note with BetMGM’s risk-free bet offer:
- To qualify for the risk-free first bet, you have to make an initial deposit of at least $10.
- The first bet you place must be a “real-money wager”, as free bets will not count toward the promo. Odds boost tokens will result in a non-qualifying wager as well.
- If your first bet results in a loss, the free bet credits will be applied to your account within 24 hours and you will have seven days to use them.
- If your first bet is worth more than $50, you will receive five credits equal to 20% of your initial wager.
- For example, let’s say the first real-money wager you place is worth $200 and settles as a loss. You would receive five $40 bet credits.
- Anything less than $50 will be awarded as a single credit.
- Free bets cannot be withdrawn and have no cash value.
- If you win any wagers using a free bet credit, the wager amount will not be included in your winnings.
BetMGM Odds for Steelers vs. Browns
|Pittsburgh Steelers||+5 (-110)||Over 38.5 (-110)||+180|
|Cleveland Browns||-5 (-110)||Under 38.5 (-110)||-225|
Betting in the NFL, and across sports in general, has become more widely accepted because of games like this. For football fans who don’t root for Pittsburgh or Cleveland, this game probably doesn’t appeal to the masses like the Week 2 Thursday Night game between the Chargers and Chiefs.
Here, we have two struggling offenses being led by backup-level quarterback play. The Browns are coming off an embarrassing home loss to the New York Jets. The Steelers’ offense ranks as a bottom-three unit in total yards, yards per play, and first downs.
In other words, those that have some skin in the game are much more likely to tune into a game that doesn’t figure to have much excitement.
Cleveland Betting Trends Under Head Coach Kevin Stefanski (hired in 2020)
- The Browns are 16-21 against the spread (ATS)
- In divisional games, Cleveland is 2-11 ATS
- As home favorites, the Browns are 5-11 ATS
- Following a loss, Cleveland is 4-11 ATS
- The over has hit 51.4% of the time (19-18)
- Against AFC North opponents, the over is 7-6
Pittsburgh Betting Trends Since 2020
- Pittsburgh is 19-17-1 ATS
- Against the AFC North, the Steelers are 9-5 ATS
- As away underdogs, Pittsburgh is 8-6 ATS
- After a loss, the Steelers have covered the spread 45.5% of the time (5-6)
- The under has hit 54.3% of the time (19-16-2)
- In Pittsburgh’s divisional games, the over is 6-8
In Cleveland’s last 10 home games against the Steelers, they are 4-5-1 overall, 5-5 against the spread, and the under has hit in seven of those matchups.