The Week 3 NFL Sunday Night Football game features an NFC battle between the new look Denver Broncos and the San Francisco 49ers. BetMGM Sportsbook is offering new users a $1,000 risk-free first bet for SNF by signing up using our BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET.
How to Claim BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET for Sunday Night Football
Claiming the BetMGM $1,000 risk-free new user bonus is simple and if you’ve already signed up for another online sportsbook, the process is the same.
For those who are signing up for the first time to take advantage of the BetMGM Sunday Night Football promo, follow these steps:
- Download the BetMGM app or visit the desktop site.
- Start the signup process by registering for a new account and providing basic information such as your name, address, and social security number.
- When prompted, enter the BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET.
- Make a minimum deposit of $10.
- Place your first real-money wager on any market available for the Week 3 Broncos vs. 49ers SNF game.
- If your wager results in a loss, BetMGM will match 100% of your wager, as a free bet, with a maximum value of $1,000.
Other sportsbooks offer a similar new user promo with a higher maximum value, but this is only notable if you have deeper pockets. For most, a $1,000 risk-free first bet will be more than enough.
BetMGM Risk-Free Bet Credit
In the event the first bet you place settles as a loss, BetMGM will match your wager as free bet credits. Here are the important details to know about using the free bet.
- Free bets will be credited to your account within 24 hours of your wager settling.
- If your initial wager is worth more than $50, you’ll receive five free bets worth 20% of your bet. Any bets for less than $50 will be given as a single free bet.
- For example, if you place a $100 bet on the Broncos moneyline and it loses, you would receive five $20 free bet credits.
- Free bets expire after seven days if not used.
- Free bets cannot be withdrawn as cash and therefore must be used on another wager.
- If you win a wager using a free bet credit, the bet amount won’t be counted as part of your winnings.
BetMGM Betting Odds for Broncos vs. 49ers
|San Francisco 49ers||-1.5 (-110)||-120||Over 44 (-110)|
|Denver Broncos||+1.5 (-110)||+100||Under 44 (-110)|
There has been a lot of line movement for Week 3 SNF, as the Broncos opened as the favorite for this game at -2.5. Bettors have been going hard on the 49ers, which has flipped this line to 1.5 in favor of San Francisco. The point total has also changed, with under bettors dropping the line by one point since opening.
San Francisco Betting Trends
With Denver just two weeks into a complete regime change I don’t think it’s very helpful to look at previous seasons betting trends. The 49ers, on the other hand, have had less change with coach Kyle Shanahan at the helm since 2017 and QB Jimmy Garoppolo as the starter since 2019.
Here are some betting trends for San Fran since 2017:
- 45-43-1 against the spread (ATS)
- In conference games, Shanahan is 32-34-1 ATS
- As road favorites, the 49ers are 8-8 ATS
- The under has hit 52.3% of the time (46-42-1)
More BetMGM NFL Promos for All Users
Once you sign up with BetMGM and place your first wager with the sportsbook, you can look to take advantage of ongoing promotions offered to existing customers. As of this writing, BetMGM has two promos you could use for SNF or any other Week 3 NFL game.
- One Game Parlay Insurance: Place a one-game parlay wager with at least 4 legs. If exactly one of your legs loses, you can receive a free bet worth up to $25.
- Parlay Plus: You can get a profit boost ranging between 15-40% depending on how many legs are included in your parlay, from 4-7 legs.