The betting tab for NCAA Football is located just beneath the “Earn $$$” button in the FanDuel sports betting app. “Earn” is exactly what you can do when you register with FanDuel: as in $150 in FREE bets when you place a $5 wager.
The top sportsbook in the U.S. is offering a Bet $5, Get $150 in Free Bets promotion. It also gives you a Free 3-Month Subscription to NBA League Pass, where you can watch out-of-market NBA games, get NBA highlights, and enjoy exclusive NBA programming.
This offer is for new users of FanDuel Sportsbook until Oct. 21, 2022.
Claim Your $150 in Free Bets With FanDuel Promo Code
FanDuel is one of the easiest sportsbooks to register with.
- Download the FanDuel app for iOS or Android.
- Register your new account by supplying your name, verifying your age and identity, and adding payment details.
- FanDuel will require you to respond to a confirmation email.
- Make your first deposit to FanDuel. You can pay using a debit/credit card, bank transfer, E-check, PayPal, and other options.
- Place a wager of at least $5 on any college football game or another event until Oct. 21, 2022. FanDuel offers odds on hundreds of sporting events and has countless betting opportunities via parlays, futures bets, and more. That $5 wager entitles you to $150 in Free Bets.
- You should expect to receive your $150 in free bets within 72 hours regardless of whether your qualifying bet wins or loses.
- Within 24 hours of registering, FanDuel will email a promo code for use to activate your free three-month NBA League Pass subscription.
This offer is available for new FanDuel customers only, in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
FanDuel is consistently rated among the best apps for college football betting, and it can be trusted. As one customer review says: “Great customer service and prompt payouts.”
College Football Picks for Week 7
We’re going to stick to the Big Ten and SEC for this week’s College Football picks.
Penn State at Michigan (-6.5), Saturday, Oct. 15, 12 p.m. ET
The Wolverines appeared sluggish on the road against Indiana last week but still managed a 21-point victory. Yet, the offense isn’t exactly firing on all cylinders at the behest of QB J.J. McCarthy. The Nittany Lions are allowing two TDs per game, and as usual, they are led by a top linebacker corps.
PICK: Even with more than 107,000 Maize and Blue-clad fans making Michigan Stadium sway on Saturday, we anticipate Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh’s offense will sputter, and not cover the 6.5-point spread, according to FanDuel. Bet on Penn State and take the points.
Maryland at Indiana (+11.5), Saturday, Oct. 15, 3:30 p.m. ET
Yes, we know it’s Indiana, a basketball school that doesn’t even have a good hoops program anymore, but we can’t see Maryland covering 11.5 points on the road. In spite of the Terps’ impressive smackdown of Michigan State two weeks ago, we like the Hoosiers and 11.5 points at home.
PICK: Indiana +11.5
LSU (+2.5) at Florida, Saturday, Oct. 15, 4 p.m. ET
This is a very close matchup between the 4-2 Tigers, who have a Top 20 defense nationally, and the Gators, who average more than 31 PPG. Florida has been inconsistent, playing Tennessee tough only to lose, and not looking very good against non-conference opponents they should have leveled.
PICK: You can get LSU at +112 on the moneyline, and that’s what we would do. Also, consider going big on Over 50.5 points.
Mississippi State at Kentucky (+4.5), Saturday, Oct. 15, 7:30 p.m. ET
College football gurus and oddsmakers still aren’t taking the Wildcats seriously. And like campers with fresh meat on their picnic table, they should. Kentucky has lost two straight, but it played well enough to win both and features one of the best defensive units in college football. The Wildcats may have an easier time moving the football against Mississippi State than they did against their last two opponents.
PICK: Kentucky +4.5