Week 6 of the NFL wraps up with an AFC West battle on Monday Night Football between the Denver Broncos and Los Angeles Chargers. Although this matchup has lost some of its luster from the beginning of the season, there’s still plenty of betting action to be had. New BetMGM Sportsbook users can claim a $1,000 risk-free bet with our exclusive BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET. Here’s what you need to know.
How to Claim Your Risk-Free Bet With BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
Those who have yet to sign up for a BetMGM Sportsbook account can take advantage of a risk-free bet worth up to $1,000 in three easy steps.
- Download the BetMGM app and sign up for an account with the required information.
- Enter BetMGM promo code ROCKYBET when prompted.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10.
By following these steps, the first bet you place with BetMGM is risk-free up to $1,000. If your bet settles as a loss, BetMGM will match your wager as a free bet credit with a maximum value of $1,000.
There are a few details to know if you receive a free bet credit as a result of losing your first bet.
- You will have seven days to use your free bet credit.
- Free bets must be used all at once and cannot be split between multiple wagers.
- If your first bet is for more than $50, you will receive five credits even split into 20% increments.
BetMGM Week 6 Odds for Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers[table “” not found /]
Heading into Week 6, the Chargers are one game ahead of the Broncos in the AFC West. Both teams have fallen short of the hype and expectations early on, but the Broncos have clearly been the biggest disappointment.
Broncos-Chargers Line Movement
Rewinding the clock to last Sunday, the Chargers opened as 6.5-point favorites, but that number has been bet down two full points. The point total has also been bet down from its opening total of 46.5.
As of Friday morning, the Chargers were one of six NFL teams to receive 60% or more of the bets.
Public teams (+60% of bets) NFL Week 6 at @BetMGM
82% of bets on Panthers +10
71% on Jets +7.5
67% on Bengals -2
63% on Chiefs +2.5
61% on Colts -2
61% on Chargers -4.5
— John Ewing 🦁 (@johnewing) October 14, 2022
Betting Trends for the Broncos and Chargers
- The Chargers are tied for the second-best record against the spread (ATS) at 4-1.
- The over has hit in 60% of the Chargers games (3-2)
- Denver is tied with three other teams for the worst record ATS at 1-4.
- The under has hit in 80% of Denver’s games (4-1)
Additional BetMGM Promos
You can expect ongoing promos as a BetMGM customer that go beyond the sportsbook’s $1,000 risk-free welcome offer.
Currently, BetMGM has one-game parlay insurance for several sports, including NFL, MLB, NHL, and EPL (English Premier League).
You can also claim a parlay plus profit boost after opting into the promo and placing a parlay of 4-7 legs.
Finally, BetMGM has a Refer-A-Friend program where both you and your friend can receive a bonus worth $50 after meeting the wagering requirements associated with the promotion.