Your NFL betting can be supercharged with a pair of offers from DraftKings Sportsbook for Monday Night Football. Get a $50 free bet with a simple $5 deposit in your new account PLUS DraftKings will match 20% of your first deposit up to $1,000.
Yes, $1,000. You can get a $1,000 first-deposit match from DraftKings for NFL betting on Monday Night Football or another football game of your choice and another $200 in free bets if you pick a winner. More details on that are below.
The Los Angeles Chargers host the Denver Broncos in the Monday Night Football game on Oct. 17 — a clash between two AFC teams hoping to improve their chances at a playoff spot. DraftKings has the Chargers at -4.5 at home, with an Over/Under of 45.5 points.
How to Claim Your Bonuses With DraftKings Promo Code
Here’s how you get these special offers from DraftKings for MNF:
- The DraftKings app is available to download for iOS or Android devices. You must be in a state that permits sports betting.
- You don’t need a code to get the offers, but you do need to use this DraftKings Promo Code link.
- When you register you’ll verify your identity, and you must be 21+ years of age.
- Make your first deposit by using a credit or debit card, bank transfer, E-check, various digital currencies, your personal digital wallet, or even your PayPal account.
- If you deposit at least $5, you’ll get a free $50 bet.
- You will probably want to make a bigger deposit, though, because DraftKings will give you 20% of your first deposit in betting credits. That means if you deposit $500, DraftKings will reward you with $100. The most you can get in matching betting credits is $1,000 (on a $5,000+ deposit).
- After you deposit, place a minimum of a $5 wager on any NFL game. If that wager wins, DraftKings will give you $200 in betting credit in the form of eight $25 free bets.
Great news: a promo code is not needed to claim any of these exclusive offers from DraftKings, the leading online sportsbook in the United States. This offer is available to new users only and only in these states: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Monday Night Football Betting Tip: When you sign up with a new sportsbook that offers a deposit match, maximize your NFL betting by depositing an amount that delivers a top deposit figure. Your first deposit is the one that DraftKings will use to determine your matching betting credits, so make it a larger sum to fund your Monday Night Football and NFL wagers for the coming week or two.
Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers (-4.5)
Is Russell Wilson to blame for the Broncos’ lackluster start? Has the nine-time Pro Bowl quarterback done that thing that’s unforgivable for an athlete: aged? It’s too early to know for sure, but Wilson isn’t making fans in Denver want to buy his jersey. He may not even want to wear it himself.
Wilson has thrown for as much as 250 yards twice in five games, and he’s often looked confused while trying to command his offense. He definitely appears to be slow. This doesn’t mean the Broncos can’t forge a playoff push, but Wilson’s play is troubling. In a league where 38-year-old QBs have been setting records, the 33-year-old Wilson’s production is unremarkable.
Thankfully, the Broncos’ defense is fourth in the NFL in the fewest points allowed. That is needed Monday against the Chargers, who score 24.4 points per game. LA QB Justin Herbert is on pace for more than 5,000 yards passing, and led by Mike Williams, the Chargers’ receiving corps is making it hard for opponents to game plan.
We think the Broncos’ defense will struggle to contain the passing attack of the Chargers, and we like the Over in this game and Los Angeles to cover.
On Monday, the Chargers are favored by 4.5 points (-205 on the moneyline). The Broncos are +175 from DraftKings.
The Broncos are 32-43-1 on Monday Night Football if you’re into the historical thing. More recently, Denver is 9-25 as road underdogs since 2016. They are 2-2 as road dogs against the Chargers since 2016.
For comparison, the Chargers are 23-25 on MNF all-time. The Bolts are 22-18 as home favorites since 2016, and 4-1 in their last five such games, including a 34-13 shellacking of Denver in January.