NFL Week 7 action wraps up on Sunday night with the Pittsburgh Steelers traveling south to take on the Miami Dolphins. FanDuel Sportsbook has a promo offer for new users worth up to $1,000. Here’s everything you need to know about the Week 7 FanDuel promo code for Steelers-Dolphins Sunday Night Football.
How to Claim Your No Sweat First Bet With FanDuel Promo Code
Claiming your new user bonus is easy as there is no FanDuel promo code required. Simply sign up using our exclusive FanDuel promo link and make an initial deposit of at least $10. You will then qualify for FanDuel’s No Sweat First Bet offer with a maximum value of $1,000.
If the first wager you place with FanDuel results in a loss, your wager will be matched as a free bet credit with a maximum value of $1,000. Here are the important details to know if you receive one of these credits in your FanDuel account:
- You will have seven days to use the free bet credit after it has been deposited into your account. Any unused portion will expire and be removed from your account after seven days.
- The free bet credit does not have to be used all at once and can be split across multiple wagers. When you’re making bets you can choose the amount you want to use in your bet slip.
- If you win any wagers using the free bet credit, you will only receive the winnings from the bet in your account and not the wager amount.
Although the FanDuel first bet new user promo is less than what other online sportsbooks offer, FanDuel gets the nod here because of the flexibility. Being able to split your free bet credit across multiple wagers is not permitted with apps like BetMGM and Caesars.
FanDuel Week 7 Sunday Night Football Odds for Steelers-Dolphins[table “” not found /]
The Steelers are coming off an impressive win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in which Pittsburgh’s defense held Tom Brady to fewer than 250 passing yards despite missing four starters in the secondary.
Part of the reason for the movement has to do with the return of Dolphins’ quarterback Tua Tagovailoa following his two-week absence. Wide receiver Tyreek Hill has also been removed from the injury report entirely after being listed with quad and foot issues going back to Week 5.
2022 Betting Trends for Each Team
- Miami is 3-3 against the spread (ATS) this year
- The Under has hit in nearly 67% of Miami’s games (4-2)
- Pittsburgh is slightly worse ATS at 2-3-1, covering in 40% of its games
- The Under has also hit in 4 of 6 Steelers’ games heading into Week 7
Going back to 2021 (since Tagovailoa has been Miami’s starter), the Dolphins are 3-2 against the spread as home favorites. As away underdogs, Pittsburgh is 5-7 ATS during the same time period.
Additional FanDuel Promos for Week 7 SNF
FanDuel has consistently offered no sweat same game parlays for the NFL “island” games such as Thursday and Monday Night Football. It’s also possible FanDuel will offer some boosted lines for the Steelers-Dolphins Week 7 game.