DraftKings Sportsbook has two bonus offers worth up to $1,250 that new users can take advantage of as Week 8 of the NFL kicks off. Here’s what you need to know about the DraftKings promo code for the Thursday Night Football matchup between the Baltimore Ravens and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
How to Claim Your DraftKings Promo Code for Buccaneers-Ravens
New DraftKings Sportsbook users can claim two separate bonus offers to get in on the Week 8 NFL action with no DraftKings promo code required. Here’s how to claim your DraftKings promos for Week 8 Thursday Night Football:
- Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app, available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Sign up for an account using our exclusive DraftKings promo code link.
- Deposit at least $5.
By making an initial deposit of $5 or more, you’ll automatically receive the DraftKings standard new user offer of a $50 free bet and a 20% deposit match. The deposit match has a maximum value of $1,000, meaning you would have to deposit at least $5,000 to receive the full deposit bonus. Even a $500 deposit will bring in a bonus of $100.
The second offer requires users to place a $5 moneyline bet. If your moneyline wager wins, you will receive an additional $200 in free bets. These will be paid out as eight $25 bets.
Whether you receive $50 or $250 in free bet credits, here are some terms and conditions to be aware of.
- Free bet credits are for one-time use only and can’t be spread across multiple wagers.
- Any free bets not used within seven days of being credited to your account will expire.
- Any wagers won using a free bet credit will not include the wager amount in your winnings.
DraftKings Odds for Week 8 TNF: Baltimore Ravens at Tampa Bay Buccaneers[table “” not found /]
There has been a big swing in this game as the Bucs opened as 2.5-point favorites on Oct. 23 with moneyline odds of -140. The point spread has flipped, making Tampa Bay 1.5-point home underdogs. This will mark just the third time since Tom Brady joined the Buccaneers that the team has been a home underdog. Both of those games came in 2020 in matchups against the Green Bay Packers and Kansas City Chiefs as 2.5 and 3.5-point underdogs, respectively.
2022 Betting Trends for Both Teams
- Both teams have struggled against the spread (ATS) this year. Tampa Bay is actually tied for the worst percentage of games covered (28.6%) while Baltimore is tied for the second-worst mark (33.3%).
- The Buccaneers and Ravens have combined for three games to hit the Over, with nearly 73% of their games favoring the under.
- Home field hasn’t provided an advantage for the Bucs, as they are 0-3 ATS and 1-2 on the moneyline.
- As the visiting team, the Ravens are 2-1 straight up and ATS.
Ravens at Buccaneers Moneyline Pick
This NFL season has been absolutely wild and unpredictable. Week 8 features just one game between teams with winning records, which happens to be the New York Giants and Seattle Seahawks. Since 2001 when Tom Brady took over as the starter in New England through his time in Tampa Bay, Brady has been a home underdog 12 times. In those games, he is 9-3.
For Baltimore, head coach John Harbaugh is 39-21 as a road favorite. With Lamar Jackson under center, the Ravens are 15-5 in that scenario.
If forced to make a pick for this game, I’m going with Tampa Bay. Although the Bucs are towards the bottom of the league in points per game at 17.7, the Ravens’ defense hasn’t been stellar. They’re allowing the 12th-most points per game and seventh-most passing yards per game. The Bucs’ offense has been disappointing in general, but Brady is sixth in the league in passing yards per game.
I believe Brady and the Bucs can do enough offensively to hold off Lamar Jackson and the Ravens at home. Give me Tampa Bay and the plus-money odds.