Even when the games aren’t that great, most sports fans agree that Thursday night football is an excellent way to kick off the NFL weekend a little bit early. Fortunately, this week’s game is one of the best of the year so far. Both the Ravens and Buccaneers began the season as Super Bowl Favorites and sit at the top of their divisions. Now is the perfect time to get in on the NFL sports betting action. A great Thursday night game and BetMGM bonus code for new users should be all the incentives you need.
New users at BetMGM Sportsbook can use the code ROCKYBET and secure a $1,000 risk-free bet for Thursday night football. Need to know more about BetMGM as a first-time user? We have you covered with our BetMGM sportsbook review.
How to Claim Your Risk-Free Bet With BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
How about getting off to a big start with a big wager for your first bet? The risk is scary, but with BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET, there is no need to fear. You can make your first wager risk-free. If your bet doesn’t win, you will get back the amount you wager up to $1,000 in BetMGM betting credit.
There are a few things you need to do to qualify for the BetMGM bonus code for Thursday night football.
- Go to the BetMGM website or mobile and click register.
- Fill in all of the required information and when prompted, use BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET
- Make your first deposit of at least $10
- Now you are all set and can make your first wager on Thursday night football.
- Make you wager anything between $10 and $1,000.
- If you lose, you’ll be refunded 100% of your stake, up to $1,000, in BetMGM betting credits.
- If your qualifying wager was over $50, you will receive five free bets worth 20% of your wager.
Ongoing BetMGM Promotions
BetMGM is not done with excellent promos after new users have cashed in on their welcome offer. They run promos all year long, some specific to certain sports or events and ones that can be used on anything at BetMGM sportsbook. Here are a few of BetMGMs current promos being offered.
- One Game Parlay Insurance: If you wager a 4+ leg same-game parlay, you will get a free bet of $25 if one of your legs loses.
- Parlay Plus: Place a 4-7 leg parlay on anything offered at BetMGM and receive a 40% profit boost.
- Refer a Friend: Refer up to 20 friends, and you, plus your friend, will get a BetMGM betting credit bonus.
Best Bets for Raven vs. Buccaneers at BetMGM Sportsbook
With your first bet at BetMGM being risk-free, go big and try to cash in on Thursday night football. Build your bankroll before the rest of the NFL games are played, and have plenty of winnings to bet on all the NFL week 8 games.
Best Bet: Ravens (-1.5) to Cover the Spread
The Buccaneers are reeling right now, coming off an embarrassing loss to the Carolina Panthers — one of the NFL’s worst teams. Not only that, the Panthers traded off two of their best offensive weapons a few days before the game, an obvious sign they were starting the tanking process. In fact, Tampa Bay hasn’t beaten a team with a winning record since the first week of the season. Even in that game, they beat the Cowboys in a game where their starting quarterback Dak Prescott got hurt.
On the flip side of the matchup, the Ravens have looked solid at times and fantastic at other times this year. Baltimore’s offense has been dangerous, and Lamar Jackson is playing at an MVP level, trying to earn a hefty new contract. The Ravens’ worst loss this year is by four points. For Baltimore to only be favored by 1.5 points is a bit disrespectful but is likely due to the Tom Brady effect.
Prediction: Ravens 27, Buccaneers 17