Week 8 NFL games are almost here, and this week’s game is a fantastic matchup. Caesars Sportsbook is also upping the ante for the game with a great offer to new users. Using this week’s Caesars promo code STARTFULL, new Caesars Sportsbook users can claim a $1,250 first bet on Caesars.
This is a great offer to be able to place your first wager on NFL Thursday Night Football between the Ravens and Buccaneers. If you want to learn more about Caesars Sportsbook, check out our Caesars Sportsbook review. It has everything you need to know.
How to Claim This Offer With Caesars Promo Code STARTFULL
Whether you are a seasoned sports bettor new to Caesars or a first-time bettor making your first wager, using the Caesars Promo Code STARTFULL promo is easy.
You must be a first-time user at Caesars. Your first deposit has to be at least $10 and be aware that the promo applies to your first placed bet. Now follow these simple steps to get started and be ready to place your first bet on NFL Thursday night football.
- Go to the Caesars sportsbook website or the mobile app.
- Select your state and click “Bet Now.”
- Fill out all the required info, and enter Caesars promo code STARTFULL.
- Make your first deposit of at least $10
- Place a bet of $10 or more on the Ravens vs. Buccaneers Thursday night football game.
- If your bet doesn’t hit, you will be refunded with a free bet of up to $1,250, matching your initial wager.
- If your bet wins, you don’t get the bonus, but you do get 1,000 Caesars Tier Credits + 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits®.
Ongoing Promotions at Caesars Sportsbook
With seemingly every sportsbook vying for bettors to make their wagers with them, what differentiates the best from the worst? One crucial factor is ongoing bonuses and promos outside of new user offers. Caesars makes offers regularly to new users and current users. These offers update frequently, ranging from referral bonuses to odds boosts, parlay insurance, and much more. Listed below are a few of the current ongoing promos offered at Caesars Sportsbook.
- 25% MLB Same Game Parlay Token: Boost your MLB same-game parlay by 25%
- 3-Pointer Paradise: Make a $50 bet on the spread in the NBA and receive a $1 free bet for every three-pointer your team makes, win or lose!
- Spread the Word: Refer a friend and get a $100 free bet when they make a $50+ deposit.
Thursday Night Football Betting Preview
The Buccaneers and Ravens will face off in a big game for each team at this point in the season. If the Ravens win, it will help them maintain their division lead. If the Buccaneers win, it could do the same. Yet after an embarrassing loss, the Buccaneers are trying to prove that they still have Super Bowl potential.
Point Spread: Ravens -1.5 (-110)
With the way each team is playing, this spread seems to be a little closer than what on-field play indicates. Two factors have the line smaller than anticipated, Tampa Bay is at home, and Tom Brady is still their quarterback.
Moneylines: Ravens (-130) vs. Buccaneers (+130)
With such a small spread, betting on the moneyline may make more sense in this matchup. If you are betting on the Ravens, the odds of -110 vs. -130 between the spread and moneyline are marginal. Do not lose your bet because the Ravens win by one point.
Total: Over 45 (-110) / Under 45 (-110)
Before the season, this number would have been much too low, but Tampa Bays’ offense looks terrible right now. The Ravens are going to score points, no doubt, but will the Buccaneer offense find its mojo again?