The wild and unpredictable 2022 NFL season keeps chugging along. With this week’s BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET, new customers can claim a $1,000 risk-free bet bonus code for NFL Week 8 action.
How to Claim Your Risk-Free Bet With BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
If you have yet to sign up for a BetMGM Sportsbook account, now is the perfect time to do so. The self-proclaimed “King of Sportsbooks” has a $1,000 risk-free bet for new users to take advantage of for NFL Week 8. Here’s how to claim your first bet promo:
- Download the BetMGM mobile app or visit the sportsbook’s website.
- Begin the sign-up process by providing the required identity-verifying information, such as your name, address, and last four digits of your social security number.
- Enter BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET when prompted.
- Deposit at least $10 to fund your account.
- Find your favorite NFL Week 8 wager and place your bet!
If the first real-money bet you make with BetMGM results in a loss, you will receive free bet credits equal to your wager amount with a maximum value of $1,000. As long as you don’t use any other promotional funds for your first bet, such as Odds Boost Tokens, nearly any NFL wager will qualify for the ROCKYBET bonus code.
If you do receive a BetMGM free bet credit, keep these three things in mind:
- Free bet credits must be used within seven days or they will expire and be removed from your account.
- If your initial wager is for more than $50, you’ll receive five free bet credits split into 20% increments. Any wager of $49 or less will be paid out as one free bet credit.
- Any wagers won using a free bet credit will not include the credit amount back in your account.
Additional BetMGM Bonuses
Some online sportsbooks dial way back on promotions after you claim your new user welcome offer. BetMGM is not one of them. Here are some ongoing promotions you can consider after placing your first real-money wager.
- One Game Parlay Insurance: If you place a one game parlay wager with at least four legs and exactly one leg loses, BetMGM will give you up to $25 in free bets back. This offer is available across multiple sports, including NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and English Premier League.
- No-Run First Inning Insurance: If you place a no runs in the first inning bet in the World Series between the Philadelphia Phillies and Houston Astros and it loses due to exactly one run being scored, you can receive a free bet worth up to $25.
- Parlay Plus Boost: Opt-in and place a parlay of 4-7 legs and if your wager hits, BetMGM will boost your winnings. Your boost will depend on the number of legs in your parlay.
Keep in mind you can’t use any of these promotions for your $1,000 risk-free first bet. Your wager won’t count towards the BetMGM promo if tied in with another bonus or odds boost.
Best Bets for NFL Week 8 BetMGM Bonus Code
Since BetMGM will refund your losing wager up to $1,000, you might as well take some chances on plus-odds bets. Here are two moneyline bets you can consider for Week 8.
Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns (+145)
Although the Browns are 2-5 on the season, four of those losses have been by a field goal or less. The Bengals’ defense looks good on paper, but they haven’t faced the toughest offenses so far. The Browns’ defense has been suspect this season but the Bengals just announced Ja’Marr Chase is likely out 4-6 weeks with a hip injury. The Browns could take this one at home.
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams (+105)
While certainly not the longest odds on the board, taking the Rams at home with plus moneyline odds isn’t a bad idea. Sure, the Rams’ offense (and team in general) hasn’t been performing the way most had thought entering the season, but the 49ers’ defense is ravaged by injuries. On the offensive side of the ball, San Francisco could be without star wideout Deebo Samuel.