Your Sunday Night Football Game will feature a matchup of two NFL quarterbacks going in opposite directions. The Buffalo Bills host the Green Bay Packers on Oct. 30, with this weekend’s Caesars Promo Code STARTFULL dangling up to $1,250 in a first bet.
New users of Caesars Sportsbook can place their first wager on the Sunday Night Football game, and if it loses, get 100% of their stake back as a Free Bet, up to $1,250. There’s more: the same lucky Caesars users will also receive 1,000 Reward Credits® and 1,000 Tier Credits, win or lose.
Sandy Koufax once said of young phenom pitcher Dwight Gooden, “I’d trade all my yesterdays for his tomorrows.” That may be how Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers feels about Josh Allen, the superstar quarterback of the Bills. The best football-slinging, play-making days of Rodgers’ career are in the past, and on Sunday he’ll watch as the 26-year-old Allen, the current NFL quarterback darling, leads his team against the slumping Packers.
Oddsmakers at Caesars have Green Bay and Rodgers as 11-point underdogs for this game against the Bills, who are 5-1 and have outscored opponents 176-81 this season.
How to Claim Your $1,250 First Bet With Caesars Promo Code STARTFULL
The $1,250 First Bet Offer from Caesars exceeds other promos for “risk-free” style offers. Nowhere else can you get as much as $1,250 for a first bet for NFL wagering. Here’s how you get it here from Rocky Top Insider:
- Register with Caesars. This offer is only available to new users.
- Confirm your name and age, and respond to the confirmation email from Caesars to complete registration.
- Deposit money into your new account.
- Use Caesars Promo Code STARTFULL.
- Place a wager on the NFL (your promo code offer from Caesars is only good for your FIRST bet).
- If that bet wins, HUZZAH! Celebrate and get your winnings.
- If your first wager loses, get up to $1,250 of your stake in free betting credits from the fine folks at Caesars Sportsbook.
A few notes on this promotional offer for new sports betting accounts with Caesars:
- Available in Arizona, Colorado, Indians, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Offer applies only to your first real-money wager and may not be combined with any other promotion.
- Only new Caesars users can use the promo code.
- Only the first $1,250 of your first wager is protected under this offer.
- If your first bet loses, your free betting credits must be used before you can withdraw any winnings from those wagers.
Best Bet for Sunday Night Football: Buffalo Bills (-11)
The most depressing thing that happens when an athlete nears the end of their career is the sudden lack of relevance. For Rodgers, a difficult and controversial start to his 18th season in the NFL has some wondering if he matters anymore.
The Packers are 3-4, rank 23rd in the NFL in scoring, and Rodgers’ QB rating is the lowest since 2015. Green Bay has lost three straight, including an embarrassing defeat to the Commanders last Sunday.
This week, Rodgers called out his team, including the coaching staff, criticizing personnel decisions and mistakes on the field. But Rodgers no longer seems to have the physical attributes to escape bad plays like he once did. His streetball style rescued the Pack many times over the years and helped earn him accolades due to his passing stats. But, in retrospect, Rogers has a pedestrian 11-10 record in the playoffs and is 1-4 in NFC Championship games. His athleticism used to lift the Packers into the upper echelon of the league, but that hasn’t been the case for a while.
Allen has what Rodgers once had: the luxury of knowing one of the league’s finest defenses is on his sideline to help. Allen will likely become the quickest QB to reach 10,000 passing yards, but without the Bills’ stellar defensive unit, Caesars wouldn’t list Buffalo at +125 to win the AFC and +270 to win the Super Bowl. The Bills are a two-way team that can beat opponents in many ways. Allen most likely recognizes that he can be a smarter and less reckless leader than Rodgers, who chose (or was forced at times) to play a swashbuckling style to make things happen. Allen has so many weapons, it seems unfair.
Which is why 11 points aren’t enough for the Packers. You’ll want to place your money on the Bills to cover the spread and dispatch the lackluster Green Bay team, which is a few losses away from imploding.