The Buffalo Bills will host the Green Bay Packers in the Sunday Night Football game this week. With this week’s DraftKings Promo Code, new users can get multiple sports betting bonuses to use on the game.
DraftKings Sportsbook, the No. 1 sportsbook in the U.S., is handing out a $50 free bet when new customers deposit $5. The same folks will also be eligible for a 20% deposit bonus up to $1,000 when they open an account with DraftKings. You can also have a chance to win $200 more in free bets by placing a moneyline wager of at least $5.
Sunday’s meeting between the Bills, who are favored to win the Super Bowl at odds of +250 via DraftKings, and the Packers may not have the promise of being a close game, but it will match two of the prominent quarterbacks in the NFL: Josh Allen and Aaron Rodgers. Buffalo is giving 11 points in this game.
How to Claim Sports Betting Bonuses With DraftKings Promo Code
With Sunday Night Football you have the opportunity to tack on even more winnings in your NFL betting following a schedule of afternoon games. At Rocky Top Insider, we locate the best bonus for you, like this one worth up to $1,250 from DraftKings.
Here’s how you claim the free bet:
- Open a new account with DraftKings sportsbook using our exclusive DraftKings Promo Code link.
- Verify your identity and age.
- Deposit at least $5 into your DraftKings account.
- No promo code is necessary: once you deposit $5, you will receive the $50 free bet in the form of two $25 betting credits.
- Wager on the NFL or any sporting event you choose.
- Win your bet, and your winnings are added to your account, which you can withdraw.
To claim the deposit match:
- After opening a new account, make a deposit.
- 20% of your deposit will be matched by DraftKings in the form of free betting credits. For example: deposit $500, and receive $100 in credits; deposit $5,000 and receive $1,000.
- Your maximum deposit match from DraftKings is $1,000.
Be mindful of these details for this offer:
- The DraftKings match bonus and free bet are available in 15 states where online sports betting is legal: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- This is available only for new account holders.
- You must use your match deposit funds before they expire. Take note of that expiration date.
- Your $50 free bet can be used on any qualifying wager, not just the NFL.
Green Bay Packers at Buffalo Bills (-11)
Sunday, Oct. 30, 8:25 p.m. ET, at Highmark Stadium, Buffalo
Televised on NBC Sports, streamed on Peacock, and available on ESPN Radio
Asked this week whether he thought his team could pivot, win games, and still make the playoffs, Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers said, “Of course, we can.”
Rodgers may have the belief that the Packers can reverse a three-game losing streak and make trouble for other teams in the NFL postseason, but few observers think so. Even the most passionate Cheeseheads are starting to grow weary of the stink coming from their football team.
This game will only serve to challenge a team that seems to be tearing apart thread by thread. The Packers have 10 games remaining, but seven are against teams that currently have a winning record. Rodgers & Co. won’t have the luxury of facing the Lions every week from here on out.
Allen won’t need to be perfect to beat the Packers. He can be confident that the Bills’ defense, which is allowing an NFL-low 13.5 points per game, will harass, hound, and harang Rodgers. That means hurried throws, stalled drives, and turnovers.
Our advice? Take the 11 points and wager on the Bills to win big at home.
Green Bay Betting Trends
- In each of the last five games the Packers have played against Buffalo, the total has stayed Under. For Sunday’s game, the total is set at 47 points, according to DraftKings.
- Green Bay is 2-5 Against The Spread this season.
- This is the 14th time the Packers have played the Bills, and they are 5-8 in those games. This is the first meeting between the two teams since 2018.
Buffalo Bills Betting Trends
- When favored by at least 10.5 points in the last two seasons at home, Buffalo is 4-0-1.
- The Bills have covered the spread in each of their last five games vs. Green Bay in Buffalo.
- Buffalo is 5-0 in its last five games against Green Bay at home.
- Buffalo is 4-1 with one tie Against the Spread in its last six games.
- At Highmark Stadium in their last six games, the Bills are 5-0-1 ATS.
- In the 2021-22 season, Buffalo was 4-3-2 ATS at home.
- Games involving the Bills have gone Over the total points just once this season.