Week 8 NFL action wraps up on Monday night with an AFC North battle between the Cincinnati Bengals and Cleveland Browns. New users can claim a $1,000 risk-free bet to use on Monday Night Football with BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET. Here’s everything you need to know.
How to Claim Your Risk-Free Bet With BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
New BetMGM Sportsbook users can get their Monday Night Football risk-free first bet by following these simple steps.
- Download the BetMGM Sportsbook app to your mobile phone or visit the website.
- Start the sign-up process by providing identity-verifying information such as your name, address, and birthdate.
- Enter BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET when prompted.
- Make a minimum initial deposit of $10.
- Place your first real-money wager for Bengals-Browns!
If the first bet you place with BetMGM results in a loss, your wager will be matched as a free bet credit with a maximum value of $1,000. You can’t combine promotions for your first wager, so be sure to stay away from any of the odds boosts or other bonuses for your first bet.
Here are some additional details to know if you receive a BetMGM free bet credit.
- Free bet credits will expire and be removed from your account if not used within seven days.
- If your first bet is worth more than $50, your free bets will be split into five equal credits. Anything $49 or less will be deposited as one credit.
- Free bets can’t be split into multiple wagers and must be used all at once.
More BetMGM Promos
After you place your first real-money wager to be eligible for the BetMGM risk-free bet, there are several promos you can take advantage of.
- One Game Parlay Insurance – Place a one game parlay of at least four legs and if exactly one leg loses, BetMGM will give you a free bet worth up to $25. This is available for multiple sports, including NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL.
- Parlay Plus Boost – Opt-in and place a parlay of four to seven legs and if your parlay hits, BetMGM will boost your winnings.
Bengals-Browns Monday Night Football Odds and Preview[table “” not found /]
The Cincinnati Bengals are road favorites in this AFC North clash as they travel to take on the Cleveland Browns on Monday Night Football.
For the Browns, this game has a must-win feel to it if the team wants to stay above water while Cleveland waits for QB Deshaun Watson’s suspension to be up. For the Bengals, a win keeps them within striking distance of the division-leading Baltimore Ravens.
The Bengals’ and Browns’ offenses both rank in the top ten for points scored and total yards. Defensively, the Browns have allowed the fourth-most points this season while the Bengals are tied for the ninth-fewest. The two teams are closer when it comes to yards allowed, as Cleveland is 15th and Cincinnati is 21st in total yards.
Both teams are dealing with key injuries, as the Bengals will be without stud wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase and starting corner Eli Apple. The Browns have already ruled out tight end David Njoku, starting lineman Wyatt Teller, and starting corner Denzel Ward.
2022 Betting Trends
- Heading into Sunday’s action, the Bengals are 5-2 against the spread (ATS), tying them for the fourth-best cover percentage in the league.
- The Browns are 3-4 ATS.
- The over has hit in five of seven games for the Browns, which is tied for the second-highest percentage (71.4%). The only team with a higher over percentage is the Las Vegas Raiders at 80%, a 4-1-1 record.
- Cincy, on the other hand, is only 2-5 in favor of the over this season.
Going back to last season, the Bengals are 6-2 ATS in division games while Cleveland is 3-5.