Some Week 14 games are high-stakes battles with playoff implications. Others are…less so. That’s why the BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET for Thursday Night Football is a great way to boost your game-watching experience this week.
While the Las Vegas Raiders (5-7) and LA Rams (3-9) are technically not eliminated from the playoffs, they’re both in the bottom half of the NFL standings. But that’s what makes sports betting so fun. It doesn’t matter where the teams rank; you can still wager on the matchup and win some cash.
We’ll get into the latest BetMGM odds and a preview of the Raiders vs. Rams. But first, here’s how to snag that BetMGM bonus and start betting on TNF.
How to Use the BetMGM Bonus Code for Thursday Night Football
BetMGM Sportsbook has one of the best welcome offers for new users, offering a match of up to $1,000 in free bets if you lose your first wager. Simply apply our exclusive BetMGM bonus code, ROCKYBET, to claim your bonus.
Why is it a great offer? The risk-free bet gives new users a safety net to experiment with their first bet. Even if you lose on your first wager, BetMGM automatically refunds you that loss through free bets – up to $1,000.
How to Create a BetMGM Sportsbook Account
The first step to getting started with your Thursday Night Football bonus is to register with the BetMGM sportsbook. Here’s how:
- Click through our exclusive BetMGM Bonus Code link to get started.
- Our exclusive BetMGM bonus code, ROCKYBET, will automatically populate the correct field.
- Click “Register” in the top right corner.
- Follow the prompts to confirm your identity and create an account. You’ll need to provide information like your name, address, email, birthdate, and SSN to prove your identity and become a legal bettor on the sportsbook.
- Once registered, you can immediately start browsing sports, markets, and various odds to pick your bet.
- If you’re betting on Raiders vs. Rams, click the odds and enter how much you want to bet. The app will show you how much you stand to win. Confirm and make your first deposit through your selected payment method.
- Place your first bet! If you lose, BetMGM will refund you in bet credits up to $1,000.
- To make bets from your mobile device, download the app for iPhone or Android in the App Store or Google Play Store and log into your account.
Thursday Night Football Week 14 Preview: Odds for Raiders vs. Rams
TNF for Week 14 isn’t a matchup of the best teams, but it’s still an interesting game to keep an eye on.
The resurgent Raiders are looking to close the gap on their playoff chances over the next five weeks of the regular season. They need this win.
Meanwhile, the Rams are dealing with a Super Bowl hangover that just keeps getting worse. The reigning Super Bowl champions are in something of a death spiral – they’ve lost their last six consecutive games. They also lost their two star players QB Matthew Stafford and WR Cooper Kupp, who are both sidelined by injuries.
Vegas is a six-point favorite for the matchup at SoFi Stadium. Here are the odds from BetMGM for the Raiders @ Rams game Thursday night:
- Point Spread: Raiders -6
- Moneylines: Raiders -250/Rams +200
- Total (O/U): 44.5 points
Thursday Night Football starts at 8:15 p.m. ET on Prime Video.