The 2022 holiday season is in full swing and BetMGM Sportsbook has a gift for anyone who has yet to sign up for its mobile app. All new users can claim a $1,000 risk-free bet for the Christmas NFL and NBA games with our BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET.
Grab a $1,000 risk-free bet for Christmas NFL and NBA with BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
Here’s everything you need to know about the BetMGM welcome offer and how to claim it.
Claim a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet with BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
Claiming the BetMGM new user promo is a breeze. New users who visit the BetMGM Sportsbook website, sign up with our promo code ROCKYBET, and deposit at least $10 can claim the risk-free first bet.
This welcome offer basically serves as a safety net, meaning if your first bet results in a loss, BetMGM will match your wager as a free bet credit with a maximum value of $1,000.
While some mobile apps offer similar sports betting bonuses at a higher value, those are only advantageous for users who can responsibly wager larger amounts at one time.
NFL Christmas Day Games and Favorite Bet
NFL fans will have three games to watch on Christmas Day this year, although only one will carry much fanfare.
- Green Bay Packers at Miami Dolphins
- Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Arizona Cardinals
Seeing as BetMGM is offering a risk-free bet for Christmas Day, my go-to strategy is to place a parlay bet. I don’t go overboard but rather a small parlay with longer odds that I feel confident at least has a chance of hitting. If it wins I’m off to a great start. If not, I’ll be able to wager that bet again with another parlay.
Parlay: Broncos-Rams Under 36.5 + Buccaneers-Cardinals Under 40.5
With the Broncos at the Rams, the Under is simple. We have two of the worst offenses going up against solid defenses and in Denver’s case, one of the better defenses in the league. Both teams are the bottom two scoring offenses in the league and in the bottom six in terms of yards per play. Defensively, Denver is fourth in overall DVOA and is allowing the third-fewest points per game and fourth-lowest yards per play.
This certainly isn’t the year Tom Brady had in mind, as the Bucs are averaging the fifth-fewest points per game and just 5.0 yards per play which is tied for the sixth-fewest in the league. Luckily for them, they have a matchup with the Cardinals who will be starting their third-string quarterback. On the year, Arizona is averaging 20.9 points per game, which is middle of the road. Over the last two weeks, however, that has dropped to 14.5 points per game in Kyler Murray’s absence.
For the cherry on this Under sundae, these four teams have combined to go 19-35-2 in favor of the Over this year. This means nearly 65% of their games have failed to hit the over.
At the time of this article, these two selections come to odds of +264. A $20 wager would result in a potential payout of $72.89.
NBA Christmas Day Games and Betting Trends
*Stats as of Dec. 22.
- Philadelphia 76ers (-2.5/219.5) at New York Knicks
- Los Angeles Lakers at Dallas Mavericks (-7.5/225.5)
- Milwaukee Bucks at Boston Celtics (-4.5/223.5)
- Memphis Grizzlies (-4.5/227.5) at Golden State Warriors
- Phoenix Suns at Denver Nuggets (-2.5/230.5)
Let’s take a look at some of the betting trends that stand out with these 10 teams.
- The 76ers and Bucks are tied for the fourth-best cover percentage against the spread at 58.6%.
- At home, the 76ers are even better, covering at a 70.6% rate.
- The Lakers are tied for the third-worst record ATS at 12-19.
- Dallas has the second-worst home record ATS at 5-10-2.
- Despite the Warriors having the seventh-worst overall record ATS (14-19), they have the third-best home record ATS (10-4).
- Memphis has the second-worst away record ATS (3-11-1).
- The Lakers have the second-highest Over percentage at 58.1% (18-13).
- Boston is tied for the highest Over percentage in home games at 73.3% (11-4-1).
- Denver has the third-highest Under percentage at 69.2% (9-4).