College Football Bowl Games are in full swing, and Jan. 2 is one of the best days of the bowl season. It is made that much better by an incredible DraftKings Promo Code offer. DraftKings Sportsbook is giving new users a bonus worth up to $1,250 in betting credits.
Claim $1,250 in betting bonuses with today’s DraftKings Promo Code
The DraftKings promo code for Jan. 2 College Bowl Games for new users is split into three parts, helping new users have plenty of opportunities to cash in. To learn more about DraftKings, check out our DraftKings Sportsbook review.
How to Claim Your Bonuses With the DraftKings Promo Code
Qualifying for the DraftKings Jan. 2 College Bowl Games promo is simple. Follow the steps below and you will be on your way.
- Start by going to the DraftKings Sportsbook website to sign up for a DraftKings Sportsbook account.
- Follow all on-screen instructions, providing personal information to register as a user, including name, email, date of birth, location, etc.
- Make your first deposit into your account (minimum of $5), and you’ll automatically be rewarded a $50 free bet.
- Place your first bet on Jan. 2, College Bowl Games!
Breaking Down the Three-Part DraftKings Promo Code Offer
As previously mentioned, the offer from DraftKings Sportsbook is one of the best in the industry. Because it is three parts, it ensures users have the maximum chance to qualify for the possible free betting money. The three parts are split up as so:
- Deposit $5, Get $50: New users will automatically get $50 in betting credits for making their first deposit of $5 or more.
- 20% deposit match up to $1,000: Each new user’s first deposit is matched at 20% up to $1,000. To get the full $1,000, one would have to deposit $5,000.
- Bet $5, Win $200: For your first bet, place a $5 moneyline wager. If that bet wins, you will receive $200 in betting bonuses no matter the odds on your wager. Those credits are broken into eight $25 bonus bets.
Betting Preview for the Jan. 2 College Bowl Games
Mississippi State vs. Illinois, Noon ET — TV: ESPN2
Spread: Mississippi State -1.5 (-110)
Moneyline: Mississippi State (-125) vs. Illinois (+105)
Total Points: Over 46 points (-110) / Under 46 Points (-110)
Mississippi State’s program has been through a lot in the last month. This game may be as simple as whether the Bulldogs come out focused. That’s tough to say, but if they do and are playing to honor coach Mike Leach’s legacy, there is no way Mississippi State will lose.
Tulane vs. USC, 1 p.m. ET — TV: ESPN
Spread: USC -2.5 (-105)
Moneyline: USC (-135) vs. Tulane (+115)
Total Points: Over 62.5 points (-110) / Under 62.5 Points (-110)
The reigning Heisman Trophy winner Caleb Williams is looking to make a statement. USC could be a national title contender next season and is looking to build momentum in that direction with a big bowl game win.
LSU vs. Purdue, 1 p.m. ET — TV: ABC
Spread: LSU -14.5 (-110)
Moneyline: LSU (-580) vs. Purdue (+440)
Total Points: Over 56 points (-110) / Under 56 Points (-110)
With Purdue having so many key players opting out of the game, this one is LSU’s to lose. Not only that, Purdue’s coach is off to Louisville, and the Boilermakers are paddling upstream without an oar in this one.
Penn St. vs. Utah, 5 p.m. ET — TV: ESPN
Spread: Utah -2 (-110)
Moneyline: Penn St. (+105) vs. Utah (-125)
Total Points: Over 52.5 points (-110) / Under 52.5 Points (-110)
The Nittany Lions of Penn State played in arguably the toughest division in college football. Put Penn State in the Big 12, and it very well could be in the College Football Playoff. At the same time, Utah was a few key possession away from being in the same discussion.