Week 18 NFL action kicks off on Saturday with two games with playoff implications. The Kansas City Chiefs will look to secure the top seed in the AFC and a first-round bye with a win over the Raiders, while the Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans are both facing a win-and-in scenario. New FanDuel Sportsbook users can make Saturday even more exciting with this weekend’s FanDuel Promo Code offer.
Claim a $1,000 No Sweat First Bet with today’s FanDuel Promo Code
Here’s everything you need to know about the FanDuel promo code for NFL Saturday and how to claim it.
FanDuel Promo Code: Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000 for NFL Saturday
We’ve made claiming your FanDuel Sportsbook $1,000 No Sweat First Bet as easy as possible as no promo code is required. Just follow the steps below when signing up.
- Start by visiting the FanDuel Sportsbook website.
- Click “Join Now”.
- Create a username and password, then fill in the required personal information.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10.
- Download the FanDuel Sportsbook app and place your first wager on any NFL Saturday market!
If the first bet you place with FanDuel Sportsbook settles as a loss, your wager amount will be matched as a bonus bet worth up to $1,000. If you do receive a FanDuel site credit, keep these important details in mind:
- Any bets won using a bonus bet credit will not include the wager amount in your winnings.
- You will have 14 days to use the bonus bet before it expires and is removed from your account.
- Your bonus bet credit does not have to be used all at once and can be split across multiple wagers.
Although there are some online sportsbook bonuses that have a higher value compared to FanDuel, this is our favorite because of the flexibility. Most sports betting apps require you to use your entire bet credit on one wager, regardless of the amount.
FanDuel Ohio Promo Code: Bet $5 and Get $200
As the new kid on the block, Ohio is one of two states (Maryland) to have a welcome offer that differs from the $1,000 No Sweat First bet promo above.
Using our FanDuel Ohio promo code, new users in Ohio can place a $5 bet on any NFL Saturday game and will receive $200 in bonus bets, regardless of the outcome of the wager. The same details above apply to those in the Buckeye State as well.
Sports betting in Ohio is off to a blazing start, as there were more than 11 million transactions recorded on the first two days of wagering. This surpassed the giant that is New York by 2 million transactions.
Week 18 NFL Saturday Odds and Betting Trends
Kansas City Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders
|Kansas City Chiefs||-9.5 (-110)||-450||Over 52.5 (-110)|
|Las Vegas Raiders||+9.5 (-110)||+350||Under 52.5 (-110)|
As of 1 p.m. on Jan. 5, 57% of the point spread bets have come in on the Raiders on FanDuel Sportsbook, which also accounts for 51% of the money.
- In their last 10 games, the Chiefs are 9-1 straight-up against the Raiders but just 6-4 against the spread (ATS). The Over/Under is also 6-4 during that time.
- Kansas City is tied for the second-worst record ATS this year at 5-10-1.
- As favorites, Kansas City is 4-9-1 ATS.
- On the road, the Chiefs are 3-5 ATS.
- In division games, the Chiefs’ Over/Under record is 4-1, tied for the highest in the league.
- Las Vegas is 8-8 ATS on the season.
- At home, the Raiders are 5-2 ATS which is the fifth-best cover percentage (71.4%).
- As the underdog, Las Vegas is 4-2.
- The Raiders’ Over/Under record in divisional games is 2-3.
Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
Read more about the Titans-Jaguars game.
- The Titans are 8-7-1 ATS, the eighth-best cover percentage (53.3%).
- On the road, Tennessee has the fourth-best cover percentage (71.4%).
- Tennessee is 4-3-1 this year as the underdog.
- The Titans’ divisional games are 4-1 in favor of the Under.
- Jacksonville is 8-8 ATS.
- At home, the Jags are 4-2 ATS.
- As favorites, the Jaguars are 1-3.