It’s a great time to be a sports fan, and Ohio residents can now get in on all the betting action going on this week. The NBA on TNT Tuesday features a fantastic matchup on the East and West coasts, and the NFL is heading into Conference Championship weekend. We’ve got an exclusive DraftKings Ohio promo code to use for the games as you watch this week.
We’ve got a betting preview for some of the best games coming up. But first, here’s how to claim the best DraftKings promo code.
How to Claim up to $1,250 in Bonuses with DraftKings Ohio Promo Code
DraftKings Sportsbook has a great promo code for new users looking to get started with the app. Since sports betting is still so new in Ohio, it’s a great chance to get familiar with different sportsbooks and leverage their bonus offers.
DraftKings currently has two welcome offers that users can choose from. Here’s how they work.
Bet $5 and Get $200 Instantly with DraftKings Ohio
To access this DraftKings Ohio promo code, after you sign up with the sportsbook, you must make a deposit of $5 or more.
Place your first wager of $5 or more for any bets on the sportsbook, and DraftKings will instantly give you $200 in bet credits. The bonus bets apply whether you win or lose your first bet and must be used on the DraftKings app. The bonus is paid out as eight individual $25 bonus bets.
Get up to $1,050 with DraftKings Ohio Promo Code
New Ohio customers can also use the DraftKings promo code that’s used across states. This offer provides a $50 bet after you sign up, plus a 20% deposit match of up to $1,000.
Get started with as little as a $5 deposit, and DraftKings will credit you $50 as a single bonus bet to get started. DraftKings will then also match your deposits at 20% by adding $1 for every $5 you wager up to $1,000 in matched bet credits that can be used with DraftKings.
To qualify, bettors must be new to DraftKings, 21 years of age or older, and physically located in Ohio.
How to Create a DraftKings Ohio Account
Here’s how Ohio users can set up their first account with DraftKings sportsbook.
- Visit the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
- The DraftKings promo code will automatically apply if you follow the exclusive link above.
- On the welcome page, click the dropdown menu to choose Ohio as your state and then continue.
- On the following pages, DraftKings will guide you through sign-up. You’ll need to give them personal information like name, address, email, and social security number to confirm you can legally bet in the state.
- Next, set up a payment method to make deposits and withdrawals and make an initial deposit of at least $5.
- If you want to be from your mobile device (we prefer it!), download the DraftKings Sportsbook app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Their iOS and Android apps are easy to use and highly rated.
- On the app, you can easily navigate to your favorite sports and find odds, props, parlays, and more.
- To get the promo, choose your first bet and wager at least $5. You’ll immediately get $200 worth of bonus bets credited to your account to make more bets.
- You’ll also see a $50 bonus bet, and DraftKings will start matching your wagers at 20% with more bet credits up to $1,000.
Betting Preview for Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat
The Celtics aren’t unbeatable, but it sure is looking that way right now. On Tuesday night, they’re looking to extend a nine-game winning streak to 10.
They’ve maintained the streak despite injuries to some of their starters. Jayson Tatum was out against the Raptors, though he returned Monday night against the Magic. Marcus Smart will be out due Tuesday to an ankle sprain last weekend, and Robert Williams III is questionable.
The Heat, on the other hand, are sixth in the East and have won six of their last 10 games. They have a couple of injuries to consider but have been fairly healthy. The Heat are 2-1 against the Celtics this season.
Miami is 18-27-3 against the spread this season, and the Celtics are 26-21.
You can watch the NBA on TNT starting at 7:30 p.m. ET and use the DraftKings app to follow the odds.
Betting Preview for LA Clippers vs. LA Lakers
It’s a home battle for LA at the Crypto.com Arena on Tuesday night. The Clippers are “on the road” against the home team Lakers, but the Clippers obviously have the advantage.
The Clippers are sixth in the West with a record of 25-24, while the Lakers are struggling for a shot at the playoffs with a 22-25 record. There are five teams between them, all with very close records. The Clippers have won four of their last seven games after going down a six-game slide. The Lakers have won three of their last seven games after a five-game win streak around the new year.
The Clippers are 23-26 against the spread, and the Lakers are 22-24-1.
Clippers vs. Lakers tips off at 10 p.m. ET on TNT.
Other Sports to Bet on This Week
The NFL is down to four teams, and we’ve got Conference Championships coming up Sunday, Jan. 29. These games are a great way to get started with DraftKings.
Here are the odds for both games on DraftKings sportsbook as of Monday, Jan. 23.
San Fransisco 49ers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Point Spread: Eagles -2.5
- Moneyline: Eagles -145 | 49ers +125
- Total: 45.5 points
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Point Spread: Chiefs -1
- Moneyling: Chiefs -115 | Bengals -105
- Total: 47 points
May the odds be in your favor!
OH only. 21+. Gambling Problem? Call or text 1-800-GAMBLER