Thursday’s NBA on TNT schedule features another matchup of East vs. East and West vs. West. The NY Knicks travel to the dreaded TD Garden to face the Boston Celtics, while out west, the Dallas Mavericks travel to face the Phoenix Suns. To get ready for Thursday, we have an exclusive BetMGM Ohio bonus code for the NBA on TNT plus any other sports this week.
Claim a $1,000 first bet offer with BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
We have a betting preview of both of the NBA games, along with some NFL previews. But first, here’s how Ohio sports bettors can claim the first bet offer from BetMGM Sportsbook.
How to Claim Your First Bet Offer With Today’s BetMGM Ohio Bonus Code
BetMGM Ohio has an appealing offer for new users. If you haven’t registered or placed a bet with BetMGM yet, you can get up to $1,000 paid back in bonus bets if you lose your first bet.
Here’s how it works: Register an account with BetMGM, make a deposit, and select and place your first bet of at least $10 and up to $1,000. If you lose that bet, BetMGM will reimburse you with bonus bets that can be used on their sportsbook. They’ll match up your first wager up to $1,000.
Users must be located in Ohio and be at least 21 years old to qualify for the BetMGM bonus.
How to Create a BetMGM Sportsbook Account
With Ohio sports betting still just getting started, now is a great time to leverage sportsbooks’ first-bet offers. Here’s how to register with BetMGM and use their bonus code.
- Visit the BetMGM Ohio Sportsbook website.
- On the bonus welcome page, the bonus code will automatically fill in the correct fields as you register.
- Click the dropdown menu to select your state, click Ohio (as long as you are in Ohio), and then select “Register.”
- The next few pages will lead you through all the required information to create a BetMGM sportsbook account. You’ll need to share your name, email, address, social security number, etc. This information helps confirm you can legally bet in Ohio.
- If you want to bet from your mobile device, which we recommend, you can download the BetMGM Sportsbook app for iOS or Android. The app is easy to use and well-reviewed.
- Next, make sure to set up a payment method so you can make your first deposit and withdraw any future winnings.
- From the app, you can easily navigate between different sports, leagues, and odds and find the bet you want to place first.
- Place your first bet of at least $10 to access the bonus! If you lose, BetMGM will refund you in the form of bet credits for the amount you lost – up to $1,000.
Betting Preview for New York Knicks vs. Boston Celtics
The Knicks (25-23) have fallen on some hard times lately, losing four games in a row and slipping out of the guaranteed playoff list into seventh place in the Eastern Conference. It will be a tough battle taking on the Celtics (35-13), who are dominating the league right now.
This New York team has fared well on the road, with a 14-10 away record vs. 11-13 at home. But the Celtics at TD Garden are basically god mode, with an at-home record of 18-5.
But there are some cracks in the green team. They were on a nine-game winning streak until getting stopped in their tracks in a surprising 15-point loss to the 18-29 Orlando Magic.
For sports bettors, here are two more numbers to consider:
- The Knicks are 24-22-2 against the spread this season
- The Celtics are 26-22 against the spread this season
This Eastern Conference battle kicks off the night at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Betting Preview for Dallas Mavericks vs. Phoenix Suns
Over in the Western Conference, we have a tight race for playoff position. The Dallas Mavericks (25-23) are currently sitting in 5th place, and the Phoenix Suns (24-24) are in 8th. Just one game can make a big difference here.
So which team is hotter right now? It’s definitely Phoenix, who have put up over 105 points in their last five games and have won three in a row. Dallas, on the other hand, is in a little bit of a rut, losing four of their last five games and seven of their last ten. They also failed to hit 100 points in their last two games.
The Mavs are 8-15 on the road, while the Suns are 17-7 at home. Each team has taken one win and one loss in their two previous matchups.
Here’s how both teams have performed against the spread so far this season:
- Dallas 16-30-2 (the worst record ATS)
- Phoenix 25-23-0
The Western Conference matchup is the second game of the night on TNT, expected to tip off around 10 p.m. ET.
Other Sports to Bet on This Week: NFL Playoffs
The NFL Playoffs have reached a fever pitch. We’re down to four teams with the Conference Championships this weekend, and oddsmakers have both games predicted to be extremely close.
Here are the odds for the two games on BetMGM sportsbook as of Tuesday, Jan. 24.
San Fransisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles
- Spread: Eagles -2
- Moneyline: Eagles -150 | 49ers +125
- Total: 45.5 points
Cincinnati Bengals @ Kansas City Chiefs
- Spread: Bengals -2.5
- Moneyline: Bengals -135 | Chiefs +115
- Total: 46.5 points
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER