March Madness is in full swing, and the American Gaming Association expects that one in every four Americans will wager on the action in the coming weeks. We have an exclusive Caesars promo code for March Madness for sports bettors to get bonus bets while they play.
Claim $1,250 on Caesars with Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code STARTFULL
Whether or not your bracket is busted, there are still plenty of bets to make on the tournament. We’ll go over some of the highlights of March Madness betting. But first, here’s how to claim the promo from Caesars Sportsbook.
How to Claim up to $1,250 with Caesars Promo Code STARTFULL
Follow these steps to set up your first Caesars Sportsbook account.
- Visit the Caesars Sportsbook website.
- By following the link above, you’ll automatically trigger our Caesars promo code STARTFULL during your registration. You should see it fill in the required fields.
- When you get to the welcome page, select your state from the dropdown menu and then click Continue.
- Caesars will then guide you quickly through the registration process. You’ll need to set up login info with your email address, username, and password. Then, give your personal information such as first name, last name, address, and SSN. Every sportsbook requires these details to confirm you can legally bet within your state.
- Once you’ve completed registration, you can link a payment method to make your first deposit and, eventually, your first bet.
- We recommend downloading the Caesars Sportsbook app to your mobile device. They have a user-friendly interface for both Android and iOS. Placing bets on your phone is a great way to wager while you watch the games.
- To find March Madness bets, find and click on Basketball from the sports menu, and select College Basketball. You can choose NCAA Basketball or NCAA Women’s Basketball.
- Place your first bet on March Madness! If you lose that first bet, Caesars will reimburse you for the amount of the loss up to $1,250. It will come in the form of bet credits to be used for your next bet.
More Details of the Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code
Any sports bettors new to Caesars can leverage our exclusive Caesars promo code STARTFULL and claim up to $1,250 in bonus bets on Caesars. The sportsbook also offers new users 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits® in most states.
To access the bonus offer, just follow our exclusive link to activate our promo code. Register a new account with Caesars Sportsbook and place your first bet. If you lose that first bet, Caesars will reimburse you the amount you lost in the form of bonus bets. They’ll match your loss up to $1,250 in bet credits. You can use these bonus bet credits to make your next bet on the sportsbook.
You’ll also see Tier Credits and Reward Credits automatically applied to your account – no matter what happens with your first bet. Caesars is a world-renowned entertainment and hospitality brand with great rewards and loyalty programming.
For sports bettors in Ohio, Massachusetts, and Maryland, Caesars bumps up the maximum bonus to $1,500. Their Tier and Reward Credits are not available in those states.
Betting Preview for March Madness & Odds
Here are some of the popular futures bets for the tournament on Caesars:
- Big 12 Rematch Boost: Kansas & Texas each win their region: +2000
- Houston to win Midwest Region: +130
- Kansas to win West Region: +320
- Purdue to win East Region: +280
- Alabama to win South Region: +140
Men’s NCAA Championship Winner Odds
- Houston Cougars +500
- Alabama Crimson Tide +700
- Kansas Jayhawks +1000
- Purdue Boilermakers +1000
- UCLA Bruins +1200
- Arizona Wildcats +1200
Women’s NCAA Championship Winner Odds
- South Carolina -210
- Indiana +800
- Stanford +800
- Connecticut +900
- Iowa +1700
- LSU +1800
March Madness Men’s Schedule
Here’s the schedule for the rest of the men’s tournament:
- Men’s First Round: March 16-17
- Men’s Second Round: March 18-19
- Men’s Sweet 16: March 23-24
- Men’s Elite Eight: March 25-26
- Men’s Final Four: April 1
- Men’s National Championship: April 3
March Madness Women’s Schedule
The women’s schedule is a few days altered from the men’s tournament.
- Women’s First Round: March 17-18
- Women’s Second Round: March 19-20
- Women’s Sweet 16: March 24-25
- Women’s Elite Eight: March 26-27
- Women’s Final Four: March 31
- Women’s National Championship: April 2