The Tennessee Volunteers will host the struggling UConn Huskies on Saturday, Nov. 4. Although the season hasn’t gone quite as fans in Rocky Top would have hoped, there is still value in how the Vols close out the season, as well as on multiple betting markets for the game. You can get in on the action by claiming the FanDuel promo code, which lands $150 in bonus bets and three months of NBA League Pass if your first moneyline bet wins.
FanDuel Promo Code: How to Claim your Bonuses
To claim the promo code offer, you’ll have to create an account and place a $5 wager the moneyline of your choice. If your wager wins, you will receive $150 in bonus bets. If your first bet is on an NBA game, you will also receive a three-month subscription of NBA League Pass. With all of the recent trade news from the league, it’s sure to be a good season, and you’ll get to watch unlimited games for free the first three months by claiming the code. The redemption code for NBA league Pass will be emailed within 72 hours if your wage wins.
Here is how to create a FanDuel account and claim the code.
- Use our exclusive FanDuel promo code link to access the registration page.
- Click “Join Now” when prompted.
- Select your state from the menu on the next screen. The offer is available in every state FanDuel is licensed, and you only need to be present in one of them when you sign up, not a permanent resident.
- Set up your account login credentials. You can use this to access the app once you’ve created an account.
- Next, you’ll have to verify your identity. Please note that all sportsbooks are legally required to collect your social security number and address to complete this step.
- Afterward, establish a payment source and make the minimum $10 deposit.
Once you’ve completed the steps above, you will be able to place your $5 wager on the moneyline of the Vols vs. Huskies. If your wager wins, the $150 in bonus bets and NBA League Pass subscription will be yours shortly after.
Other Great FanDuel Promotions
The value doesn’t stop at sign up. FanDuel Sportsbook maintains quality promotions throughout the season for the top sports leagues. Here are a few available now after you create an account.
- Parlay profit boost: All customers get one 50% parlay profit boost to use on a College Football parlay for game son 11/2-11/4
- College football profit boost: All customers get a 50% profit boost to use on the LSU vs. Alabama game on 11/4
- Thursday Night Football no sweat single game parlay: All customers get a no Sweat SGP on the Titans vs. Steelers NFL game on 11/2/2023
Tennessee vs. UConn Preview
UConn Huskies: Record Doesn’t Tell the Whole Story
The Huskies are 35.5-point underdogs in the game and are just 1-7 on the season. However, they have four losses by fewer than seven points. They also played the NC State Wolfpack competitively in the first game of the season. The biggest way they stay competitive is by forcing turnovers.
They are near the top of the nation in turnovers gained on the season. The Huskies also haven’t allowed many explosive games from opposing QBs. Their competition hasn’t been the best, but that’s still good news for their battle with QB Joe Milton III, who has led a pedestrian Vols’ offense compared to the two seasons prior.
It’s not likely they’ll steal the game, but their defense does give them the chance to be competitive on a couple of betting lines, most notably, the spread.
Tennessee Vols: Can’t Look Ahead
After UConn, the Vols have two big matchups with Missouri and Georgia. They may not be the favorite in the games, but they’ll certainly be competitive. In one-game scenarios, Tennessee coach Josh Heupel may be able to help pull off the upset. With potential victories over back-to-back SEC foes on the resume, things could get very interesting at the end of the year for the Vols.
Today’s game is the epitome of a trap game, and the Vols will need Jaylen Wright to maintain his level of play against lesser competition. If Wright doesn’t have an explosive game, the contest can be too close for comfort, which wouldn’t bode well for their confidence heading into the two big matchups on the horizon.
Tennessee vs. UConn Prediction
The Huskies are 1-7 and haven’t quite played a team as good as the Vols — then No. 18 Duke being the closest — but they haven’t lost by 35 all season long. They have also been trending upwards lately, although it hasn’t amounted to much in the win column. It’s highly unlikely they win the game, but they could definitely be competitive. Final verdict: Tennessee 42-21.