College Football Week 12 is a big one for the Tennessee Volunteers. The No. 18 Vols are hosting the No.1 Georgia Bulldogs in a major SEC matchup on CBS. The game is at 3:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, Nov. 18. BetMGM Sportsbook is a great place to get good odds on the game, plus a top-tier welcome promo. New customers can sign up with the BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET for the chance to win up to $1,500 in bonus bets to use on Saturday’s game.
BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET: How to Claim $1,500 in Bonuses
Use our exclusive BetMGM bonus code “ROCKYBET” to claim their unique welcome promo. BetMGM has the highest bonus offer of any sportsbook in Tennessee right now, giving new users up to $1,500 in bonus bet credits if they lose their first qualifying wager. We like these promos because they make it a little less daunting to get started.
Here’s how to claim the BetMGM bonus:
- Visit the BetMGM bonus code page and click “Register.”
- Follow the prompts to set up your account.
- You’ll give them an email to start, then set up a username and password.
- You’ll also share personal info in the required fields to confirm your identity.
- Finally, link a payment method and make your first deposit of at least $10 to qualify for the bonus.
- Now, you’re ready to place your first cash bet. Wager a minimum of $10 on any game of your choice. This will be your qualifying wager for the bonus.
If that first bet loses, you’ll trigger the BetMGM bonus. They’ll reimburse your lost bet equal to what you wagered – up to $1,500. The bonus comes as bet tokens that you can use to make more wagers on BetMGM. If your first wager was less than $50, you’ll get a single bonus bet equal to your wager. If it was $50 or more, you’ll receive five bonus bet tokens of equal value.
You’ll get the bonus bets within 24 hours of your first bet settling as a loss, and they will expire after seven days.
More BetMGM Sportsbook Promotions
On top of the BetMGM welcome bonus of up to $1,500 for new customers, the sportsbook has regular ongoing promotions for all active users.
Here are the BetMGM promos this week:
- Pro Football SGP Insurance Token: Bet on an NFL Same-Game parlay and get your stake back in bonus bets if you lose.
- Top First Touchdown Odds: For primetime NFL games, BetMGM will give top pricing for the first touchdown market.
- Win Super Bowl Tickets: Players who bet at least $100 on pro football will be entered into prize package giveaways. The Grand Prize is two tickets to the Super Bowl.
- Refer a Friend: Get $100 in bonuses when a friend signs up with your referral link.
Tennessee vs. Georgia Preview
It’s another SEC rivalry matchup this week as the undefeated Bulldogs head to Tennessee. The Vols are 7-3 and ranked No. 18 in the CFP poll, but this will be their toughest battle so far this year.
Tennessee dropped five spots since the last poll after losing to No. 11 Missouri last week. As we predicted, the Tigers put up a big home game and handled the Vols in a 36-7 rout. That also puts the Vols 3-3 in conference play. If the Vols hope to be competitive in this matchup, they need QB Joe Milton to find a way to produce. The Vols may be depending on Jaylen Wright to get the yards they need. Wright is averaging over seven yards per carry on 117 rushes.
On the Georgia side, sitting pretty at the top of their conference – and the rankings. Since opening as No. 2 to Ohio State in the College Football Playoff rankings, Georgia has wiped away any doubts about a weak schedule. With two back-to-back wins over ranked SEC teams, Georgia is back at No. 1 in the CFP Rankings.
On BetMGM Sportsbook, Georgia is the 10.5-point favorite for Saturday’s game against Tennessee. With Milton so unpredictable and Brock Bowers back for the Bulldogs, we unfortunately think it’s a good bet the Dogs cover the spread.