A highly-anticipated Middleweight Championship bout between current champion Israel Adesanya and Jared Cannonier will headline UFC 276 on Saturday, July 2, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. New customers can get $100 in free bets with this weekend’s DraftKings Promo Code.
Both fighters are highly-ranked and have little experience with defeat. Adesanya is No. 3 in the ESPN pound-for-pound MMA rankings, and Cannonier is tied for fourth. Each fighter has only one professional loss.
DraftKings oddsmakers have Adesanya at -450 against Cannonier (+360) for the July 2 bout. Parts of UFC 276 can be seen on ESPN, ESPN+, ABC, and Pay-Per-View. The event begins at 6 p.m. ET at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
DraftKings Promo Code For UFC276: Bet $5 and Receive $100 in Free Bets
With this promo, new DraftKings Sportsbook TN customers can bet $5 on any UFC 276 Moneyline and get $100 in free bets INSTANTLY by using our exclusive link.
Details of DraftKings’ UFC 276 betting promo include:
- First-time DraftKings Sportsbook customers only.
- Deposit $5+ into your Sportsbook account.
- Place a wager of $5+ on UFC 276 between June 27 and July 2.
- You will receive $100 in free bets, in addition to any cash winnings from your original wager once it settles.
- Your first placed wager of $5+ on UFC 276 will serve as your qualifying wager.
- Your bet must be placed prior to the start of your selected event.
- The bonus will be paid as four (4) $25 Free Bets from DraftKings.
- Free Bets are valid for seven (7) days. Failure to use the Free Bets within that time will void the bets.
- Your Free Bet amount IS NOT included in any returns or winnings.
- This offer may not be used with other odds boosts, free bets, cash-out bets, and voided bets.
Please note that customers must be physically located in AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WY or WV to claim this offer.
Who is Fighting at UFC 276?
Under Undercard (ESPN/ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Middleweight: Uriah Hall +265 vs. Andre Muniz -320
- Women’s flyweight: Jessica Eye +240 vs. Maycee Barber -285
- Middleweight: Brad Tavares +125 vs. Dricus du Plessis -145
- Women’s bantamweight: Jessica-Rose Clark -155 vs. Julija Stoliarenko +135
Undercard (ABC/ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Lightweight: Brad Riddell +125 vs. Jalin Turner -145
- Welterweight: Robbie Lawler -120 vs. Bryan Barberena +100
- Welterweight: Ian Garry -175 vs. Gabe Green +150
- Welterweight: Jim Miller -195 vs. Donald Cerrone +165
Featured Fights (ESPN+ PPV, 10 p.m. ET)
- Middleweight championship: Israel Adesanya (C) -450 vs. Jared Cannonier +360
- Men’s featherweight championship: Alexander Volkanovski (C) -200 vs. Max Holloway +170
- Middleweight: Sean Strickland -110 vs. Alex Pereira -110
- Men’s bantamweight: Pedro Munhoz +250 vs. Sean O’Malley -300
C = Current Champion
Bold = Favorite
Get Ready for Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway Part III
Who says sequels stink? Australian fighter Alexander Volkanovski and Hawaii-born Max Holloway will meet for the third time at UFC 276. The pair know each other well, but Holloway seeks to defeat his rival for the first time.
In their first meeting, Volkanovski — who has roots in traditional boxing — defeated Holloway unanimously. The rematch was a split decision in his favor, though Holloway (who sits at No. 6 in the UFC pound-for-pound rankings) punished Volkanovski in that match. Volkanovski is favored at -200 from DraftKings, and he’s 24-1 in his MMA career.