The Kansas sports betting market will have a soft launch on Sept. 1 in time for the NFL season, Gov. Laura Kelly announced on Thursday. A full statewide launch will occur on Sept. 8, which is still in time for the first week of NFL football and early season college football action.
To celebrate the opening of another frontier in legal sports betting, BetMGM, one of the most trusted names in gaming, is making an unprecedented bonus: $200 in free bets with no deposit required when you register in Kansas. You can take advantage of this offer today!
How to Claim $200 in Free Bets at BetMGM Kansas
BetMGM calls itself the King of Sportsbooks, and its offers like this show why. Here’s how to get the BetMGM Kansas pre-launch offer:
- Open a BetMGM Sportsbook account in Kansas using our exclusive link before sports betting launches.
- Verify your identity and confirm that you are in Kansas.
- Don’t make a deposit.
- That’s right, DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MONEY FOR NOW.
- You heard us…you don’t have to deposit anything.
- Why are you still reading this? Just open your BetMGM Sportsbook Kansas account and watch as free bets appear in your account from our exclusive BetMGM Kansas bonus offer.
- Receive $200 in free bets from BetMGM.
- Use your free betting credits to place your first wager by Sept. 1, when Kansas sports betting is slated to start (no later than Sept. 8).
Consult with BetMGM Sportsbook for rules and requirements for use of your $200 in free bets.
Best Ways to Use Free Bets for Kansas Sports Betting
With Kansas sports betting launching in September, bettors will have many chances to place wagers on their favorite sports:
- NFL Week 1 begins Sept. 8, with Sunday games on Sept. 11
- College Football begins Aug. 27, and the Kansas Jayhawks play their first game on Sept. 2 against Tennessee Tech in Lawrence, Kan.
- The baseball regular season runs through Oct. 5, with MLB Playoffs in early October.
- The NBA and NHL begin their regular seasons in October
- UCF has events scheduled for September and October
When Can You Bet on Sports in Kansas?
On Thursday, it was revealed that Kansas is expecting to launch legal sports betting on Sept. 1, 2022. This will complete a rapid process that began when a sports betting bill was signed into law by Gov. Laura Kelly in May. That law took effect on July 1, and Kansas will reportedly launch its sports betting market two months later.
Sports betting in Kansas is regulated by the Kansas Lottery, and even though the state does not host any major professional sports teams, the market is expected to be lively and deliver millions in tax revenue.
What you need to know about sports betting in Kansas:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be in Kansas to register and place bets
- Wagering is permitted on professional sports, including NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL
- Betting is also allowed on college sports, including in-state schools
- A 10% state tax on sports gambling will help fund state programs