PointsBet has launched its innovative sportsbook in Louisiana, and new customers can claim a generous bonus offer from the sportsbook.
The bonus offer comes in two parts. First, new customers get a risk-free bet of up to $500 to use on any fixed-odds wager. With the second part, new customers can get a risk-free bet of up to $1,500 to use on a PointsBetting wager — a unique type of sports wager that PointsBet Sportsbook has become known for. More on that is below.
PointsBet Louisiana Promo Code BESTOFFER: How to Claim
Here’s how you grab up to $2,000 in free bets from PointsBet:
- Open a new account with PointsBet Louisiana and input Promo Code BESTOFFER.
- Verify your identity and that you are in Louisiana, where online sports betting is legal in most of the state.
- Make an initial deposit.
- Place a wager on any sporting event with fixed odds, and up to $500 of that bet is risk-free (if your bet loses, your money is returned as free bet credits)
- Place a bet using the innovative PointsBet method and up to $1,500 of that wager is risk-free (if your points bet loses, up to $1,500 is placed in your account in the form of free bets).
This is an exclusive offer from PointsBet and LouisianaSharp. Enjoy up to $2,000 in risk-free bets from one of the best sportsbooks in the country.
Need to Know About PointsBet Sportsbook
This will mark the 12th state where PointsBet is available, following Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Virginia.
The PointsBet sports betting app, which can be downloaded at the App Store and Google Play, is a product of PointsBet Holdings Ltd, which originates in Australia, and also operates gaming businesses in the U.S. and Canada.
PointsBet allows bettors to make wagers using its unique “points” betting system. The betting format gives the bettor a chance to win more money the more correct their wager is. As PointsBet says itself on its website: “The more you’re right, the more you win. The more you’re wrong, the more you lose.” For example, if you wager on an NFL team to cover the spread of five points, and they cover it by four, you’ll win more than if they covered it by just one point.
PointsBet is the only legal online sportsbook in the U.S. that offers a pointsbetting structure, which is popular with bettors looking to increase their winnings or to add a new wrinkle to their sports betting strategy. PointsBet has gained national attention via its partnership with former NBA star and Basketball Hall of Famer Shaquille O’Neal. It’s also been named the Official Betting Partner of NBC Sports.
How PointsBet Sportsbook is Different
It’s simple to register with PointsBet: simply create an account in Louisiana, make your first deposit, place a wager, and watch as the points work with you or against you.
- Betting with PointsBet is safe and secure. It operates in 12 states and Canada and Australia and makes payouts quickly. You can deposit money easily via a bank transfer or credit and debit card. Even use PayPal to make your deposits.
- PointsBet offers odds on hundreds of sporting events every day, from the NFL to European Soccer, Formula One racing, and even table tennis. Check out the many sporting events PointsBet has odds for.
- If you don’t see a wager you’d like, use the unique “Name a Bet” option and ask PointsBet to consider creating a bet based on your desired sport and odds. No other sportsbook has such an easy way to suggest bets.
- Win more when you pick ‘em right. If your team does even more than you wagered on (scores more points, wins by a larger margin, covers the spread even more, etc.) you win more money. You can’t beat that.
- Bet on a player to achieve a milestone, and if they exceed it, win more. For example, if you wager on a QB to throw for 250 yards and he actually tossed for 290, you win more through the points betting structure.
Louisiana Sports Betting Update
Louisiana launched legal online sports betting in Nov. 2021. The state has quickly proven to be a haven for sports fans who love to wager on college and professional athletics.
Through July of 2022, sports betting operators have reported more than $1.2 billion in total sports betting handle (wagers accepted) with revenue exceeding $116 million. On that total, sports betting operators have paid more than $16.4 million in taxes to the Louisiana State Treasury.
Fans in Louisiana can wager on college, in-state college, and professional sports. They can place wagers online through sports betting apps like PointsBet, or at select retail sportsbooks partnered with Native American tribes in the state and at racetracks or licensed riverboat casinos.