With the World Cup match on Tuesday, Nov. 29, being America’s most significant international soccer game in the last eight years, there is plenty of intrigue. Making things even more interesting, BetMGM Sportsbook is giving new users a $1,000 risk-free bet for the USA vs. Iran if they sign up for a new account using this week’s BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET.
All a new user has to do is use the bonus code ROCKYBET at sign up, and they will qualify for a risk-free $1,000 first bet. To learn more about the BetMGM sportsbook, check out our BetMGM Sportsbook review.
BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET Gets You a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet For USA vs. Iran
With the BetMGM Sportsbook welcome offer, if the first bet you place does not win, the sportsbook will match your wager as a free bet credit up to $1,000. Claiming this offer is easy and can be done by following these simple steps:
- Visit the BetMGM Sportsbook website.
- Select “Register.”
- Fill out the required identity-verifying information, such as your name, address, and date of birth.
- Enter BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET.
- Make your first deposit of at least $10.
- Make your first bet on USA vs. Iran
If you do receive a free bet credit as a result of your first bet settling as a loss, there are some important terms and conditions to know:
- You will have seven days to use the free bet credit before it expires and is removed from your account.
- Free bet credits must be fully used and can not be split across multiple wagers.
- Any wagers won using a free bet credit will not include the bet amount in your winnings.
- If your initial wager is for $49 or less, you will receive one free bet credit. If your first bet is for $50 or more, your free bet will be split into five equal credits.
This last point differentiates BetMGM from other mobile operators with a similar first bet sportsbook bonus. Caesars Sportsbook, for example, gives one credit regardless of the amount of your first wager.
USA vs. Iran Betting Preview
The match for United States soccer is simple. Win and advance to the knockout stage of the FIFA World Cup. Lose, and the tournament is over.
Moneyline: USA win (+100) / Iran win (+290) / Tie (+225)
The USA has to win the match, while a tie for Iran is enough to advance. The beginning of the match will likely see the US being aggressive on offense, and if they do not get an early goal, it could change the tone of the game. The US will also have to be careful with turnovers while playing aggressively so they do not concede goals in counter situations.
Total Goals: Over 2.5 (+265) / Under 2.5 (-175)
Many goals will likely be scored in this game; Iran has shown an ability to score, having two in each game. While the USA needs to score and win the game to stay in the tournament.