Week 14 of Thursday Night Football brings major playoff implications for the Raiders – and an excellent chance for sports bettors to try a new sportsbook. We have an exclusive Caesars promo code STARTFULL for Thursday Night Football to use while you watch.
The Raiders vs. Rams game is certainly not the most competitive matchup of the week, but that can make betting all the more fun. Betting on the spread or total, or even prop bets, is a great way to boost the entertainment value of any game.
We’ll share a preview of the Raiders vs. Rams matchup and the best odds from Caesars Sportbook. But first, here’s how to get the Caesars Sportsbook promo and start betting through the app.
How to Use the Caesars Promo Code for Thursday Night Football
Caesars Sportsbook offers new users an excellent promo to get started. The brand famously delivers elite loyalty programs, which sports bettors who use the app can start leveraging. To access the Caesars promo code for Thursday Night Football, follow our exclusive Caesars Sportsbook link to use the promo code STARTFULL.
This Caesars Sportsbook promo code allows new users to get up to $1,250 in bet credits. If you lose your first bet, Caesars will refund you through a bet credit matching up to $1,250. You can bet anything from $10 and up to qualify for the promo.
What we love about this promo is that you also get 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits automatically credited to your account when you sign up. Again, Caesars’ fantastic loyalty programs are available at any of their many locations around the US.
How to Create a Caesars Sportsbook Account
Follow these steps to set up a Caesars Sportsbook account and access our exclusive Thursday Night Football promo.
- Visit the Caesars Sportsbook website.
- You’ll see the promo code STARTFULL automatically applied through the signup process if you follow the link above.
- Select or enter your state/province from the menu and select Continue.
- Follow the prompts to fill in several registration questions, including personal information, to confirm your identity.
- When you’ve registered yourself as a user, you can then set up a payment method for deposits and withdrawals and make your first deposit.
- Start browsing sports and odds on TNF and choose the bet you want to make. The app will show you how much you stand to win based on your wager.
- Place your first bet! If you lose, Caesars will refund you in bet credits up to $1,250.
- Download the app via the App Store for iOS or Google Play Store for Android to make bets from your mobile device.
Thursday Night Football Week 14 Preview: Odds for Raiders vs. Rams
The Rams (3-9) are having a bust of a season, thanks mainly to the injury loss of their QB/WR duo Matt Stafford and Cooper Kupp. The reigning Super Bowl Champs have clocked six consecutive losses. For three of those, they still had Stafford and Kupp. They’re now the lowest-ranking team in the NFL not officially eliminated from the playoffs (that prize goes to the Chicago Bears and the Houston Texans).
The Raiders, on the other hand, are moving in the opposite direction. After a slow start and their second batch of three back-to-back losses, the Raiders have righted the ship and won their last three games. They’re fighting for playoff contention with a 5-7 record. A win on Thursday is just what they need to keep their hopes alive.
Here are the latest odds from Caesars Sportsbook for the Raiders @ Rams game:
- Point Spread: Raiders -6
- Moneylines: Raiders -250/Rams +205
- Total (O/U): 44 points
Thursday Night Football starts at 8:15 p.m. ET on Prime Video.