Christmas is here and FanDuel Sportsbook is certainly feeling the holiday spirit. New users can now take advantage of a limited-time increase in this week’s FanDuel Promo Code, which is now worth a maximum of $2,500.
Claim an increased FanDuel Promo Code offer worth up to $2,500
With three NFL games and five NBA games lined up, there are plenty of opportunities to use your $2,500 No Sweat First Bet. Here’s everything you need to know about the FanDuel promo code for the Christmas Day NFL and NBA games.
FanDuel Promo Code Gets You a $2,500 No Sweat First Bet on Christmas Day
Signing up for a FanDuel Sportsbook account and claiming your new user promo is incredibly easy. We’ve made the process even easier as there is no promo code required. Simply sign up using our exclusive FanDuel promo code link to claim this limited-time bonus increase.
All new users who follow the steps laid out below will qualify for the FanDuel welcome offer.
- Once you have clicked on the promo code link above, click “Join Now.”
- Create a login and provide the necessary personal information.
- Deposit at least $10.
- Make your first wager!
Keep in mind the FanDuel No Sweat First Bet offer only applies to the first real-money wager you place, so be sure to choose your bet and wager amount wisely.
If you do receive a FanDuel credit as a result of your first wager settling as a loss, these are the important details to note:
- Any wagers won using a free bet credit won’t include the wager amount back in your winnings.
- The credits must be used within 14 days. Any unused portion of the bonus offer will expire and be removed from your account.
- You can use the bonus credit across as many wagers as you’d like by selecting the amount you want to wager in your bet slip.
Several online sportsbooks have a similar first bet offer, but FanDuel is our top choice for this specific sportsbook bonus. Other operators don’t have the same kind of flexibility as you’re forced to use your credit all at once.
NBA and NFL 2022 Christmas Day Schedules
When comparing the NBA and NFL Christmas schedules, there’s no debate as to which one is set up to be more entertaining. The NBA schedule features five games, three of which are marquee matchups. Even the two earlier games at least have individual stars fans are excited to see.
The NFL schedule, on the other hand, has one team with a winning record, three teams eliminated from playoff contention, and two backup quarterbacks.
Here are the games sports fans will be enjoying on Christmas Day.
NBA Christmas Day Games
- Philadelphia 76ers at New York Knicks — Noon ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Dallas Mavericks — 2:30 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Boston Celtics — 5 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors — 8 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Denver Nuggets — 10:30 p.m. ET
Although the day starts off a bit slow, the final three NBA games on Christmas Day feature five of the best teams in the league. The Bucks-Celtics game sets up to be a great matchup as these two teams hold the top two spots in the Eastern Conference at the time of this writing. A similar matchup is brewing in the West, as the Nuggets and Suns are currently first and fourth, respectively.
NFL Christmas Day Games
- Green Bay Packers at Miami Dolphins — 1 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Rams — 4:30 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Arizona Cardinals — 8:20 p.m. ET
The Packers-Dolphins game is likely the most exciting NFL game on Christmas Day and actually has the highest game total across the board for Week 16 at 50.5 points. The late afternoon matchup features two of the five teams currently eliminated from the postseason heading into Week 16.
Somehow the Buccaneers are atop the NFC South at 6-8 and will need a win against the Cardinals and third-string quarterback Trace McSorley to keep pace, as the rest of the division sits one game back at 5-9.