DraftKings Sportsbook has a fantastic welcome offer for NBA on TNT Tuesday. For a limited time, all new users who sign up with our exclusive DraftKings promo code can claim two bonuses worth up to a total of $1,250.
Click here to claim up to $1,250 in DraftKings promos for NBA on TNT Tuesday
Here’s everything you need to know about claiming both DraftKings promo offers for NBA on TNT Tuesday.
How to Claim Your DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code for NBA on TNT Tuesday
Although there are two separate DraftKings Sportsbook promo offers available, we’ve made it as easy as possible to claim both. There is no code required, and both new user offers can be claimed with our DraftKings promo code link below and a $5 deposit. It’s that easy!
Here are the full details on how to sign up and claim your bonuses worth up to $1,250 for NBA on TNT Tuesday.
- Visit the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
- Click “Sign Me Up”.
- Create a username and password.
- Provide the required identity-verifying information.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $5.
The $5 initial deposit qualifies you for DraftKings’ standard new user offer of a $50 free bet and a $1,000 deposit match bonus.
Be aware, however, your deposit is only matched at 20%. This means you would have to deposit at least $5,000 to receive the full $1,000 bonus. There is also a playthrough requirement to unlock your deposit bonus — for every $25 wagered, you’ll receive $1 in bonus funds.
The second part of this bonus requires users to make a bet of $5 or more on any market to receive $200 in free bets. The best part of this DraftKings promo is the bonus bets will be received immediately, regardless of the outcome of your bet. These credits will be broken down into eight $25 credits, giving you a total of $250 in free bets.
Here are some key terms and conditions to know when it comes to using your DraftKings free bets:
- Free bets will expire after seven days if not used.
- Free bet credits must be used in full and can’t be split across multiple wagers.
- Any wagers won using a free bet will not include the wager amount in your winnings.
To claim the bet and get offer, new users must be physically located in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Wyoming, or West Virginia.
DraftKings Sportsbook Ohio Promo Code
With Ohio fresh off a New Year’s launch, bettors in the Buckeye State can also take advantage of sportsbook promos and bonuses.
While there are some differences among a handful of online sportsbook offers, the DraftKings promo laid out above is the same in Ohio as in other legal sports betting states. There is one caveat, however, as the bet and get offer is only available to users who did not claim the DraftKings early sign-up bonus.
Claim your bonus with our DraftKings Ohio promo code link. OH only. 21+. Gambling Problem? Call or text 1-800-GAMBLER
NBA on TNT Schedule for Tuesday, Jan. 17
TNT has two exciting matchups on deck for its Tuesday NBA schedule. Here are some betting trends you can consider for each team. All of the trends listed below are as of Jan. 16 before the Monday games have been played.
Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks — 7:30 p.m. ET
This will be the second of four matchups this season between the Raptors and Bucks. In their first game on Jan. 4, Milwaukee edged out Toronto 104-101 in overtime.
- Milwaukee has the eighth-highest cover percentage against the spread at 55% (22-18-3).
- At home, the Bucks are tied for the best cover percentage at 66.7% (14-7).
- When playing games with no rest, Milwaukee has the best cover percentage at 100% (4-0-1).
- When it comes to the Over-Under, Milwaukee is 21-22.
- Toronto is 21-22 against the spread.
- The Raptors are 8-10 ATS as the away team.
- In back-to-back situations, Toronto is 4-2 ATS, tied for the sixth-best cover percentage.
- Toronto’s Over-Under record is 23-20.
Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Clippers — 10 p.m. ET
In the second and final matchup between these two playoff teams, Philadelphia will head to the Crypto.com Arena to take on the Clippers. In their first game on Dec. 23, the 76ers won at home 119-114.
- The Clippers are 22-23 ATS.
- At home, the Clippers are 11-12 ATS and are tied for the ninth-worst cover percentage.
- The Clippers have had the most games hit the Under and their record is 28-17 in favor of the Under.
- Philadelphia has the ninth-best cover percentage at 54.8% (23-19-1).
- As the away team, however, the 76ers are just 8-11 ATS.
- Philadelphia has the third-highest Over percentage at 60.5% (26-17).