The countdown is on for Super Bowl 57, which features the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs — the top seeds in their conferences. The game is perfect for a party with family, bean dip, and parlay bets to make it even more interesting. NFL bettors in Ohio are now eligible for today’s Caesars Ohio promo code START1BET for the Super Bowl.
Claim $1,500 on Caesars for Super Bowl 57 with Caesars Ohio Promo Code START1BET
How to Claim $1,500 with the Caesars Ohio Promo Code
There’s more to the Super Bowl than just the halftime show and the commercials. Caesars Sportsbook is giving out Bet Credit for new customers who sign up now. To claim the offer, follow these steps:
- Visit the Caesars Ohio Sportsbook website.
- Create an account with Caesars: verify your identity and confirm you are in a state with legal sports betting.
- Connect your bank account, or enter a credit card or other payment method.
- Make your first deposit to Caesars Ohio Sportsbook.
- Use Promo Code START1BET to get the Super Bowl offer in Ohio.
- Now until Super Bowl Sunday, you’ll get your first bet back if it loses, up to $1,500.
Betting on Other Sports with the Caesars Sports Betting app
After you make your Super Bowl bets, your new Caesars account will also be useful for wagering on the World Baseball Classic, which starts in March, as well as NCAA Men’s Basketball and March Madness, the NHL and NBA Playoffs, and many more sporting events. This spring will be a busy time for great sports, with the Masters Golf Tournament in early April, as well as MMA/UFC fight schedules.
Super Bowl Parlay Bets With Odds from Caesars Ohio Sportsbook
With a hyper-focus on which team will win the Super Bowl, there can be a tendency to forget the fun parlay options for the NFL’s championship game. Below we pick four Super Bowl Parlays with odds from Caesars.
3-Leg Rushing Attempts Parlay (+1650)
- Patrick Mahomes Total Rushing Attempts Over 3.5
- Jalen Hurts Total Rushing Attempts Over 10.5
- Miles Sanders Total Rushing Attempts Over 13.5
A $100 winning bet will get you $1,650 from Caesars.
Teams are risk-averse these days, which means short passes but also safe running plays. Both Hurts and Mahomes will take off, and Sanders seems likely to eclipse 13 rushing attempts as the Eagles seek to institute a running game.
2-Leg Tight End Scorer Parlay (+450)
- Travis Kelce to Score a Touchdown
- Dallas Goedert to Score a Touchdown
A $100 winning bet will get you $450 from Caesars.
No tight end has ever won the Super Bowl MVP award. If you think that’s going to change, perhaps you want to place a parlay that calls for both starting tight ends to get into the end zone. Goedert has 10 receptions and a TD catch this postseason for Philly, and eight-time Pro Bowler Kelce has 15 career postseason TD catches, including three this year.
3-Leg Eagles Parlay, +4500
- Total Points Under 51
- Jalen Hurts First Touchdown Scorer
- A.J. Brown To Score a Touchdown
A $100 winning bet will get you $4,500 from Caesars.
Looking for a low-scoring game with Jalen Hurts as the center of the action? How about combining Hurts to score the game’s first TD (the Eagles have scored in each of their last five game-opening possessions, four times for a TD), PLUS a TD by A.J. Brown? Get all three of these right, and take home a big payout.
3-Leg Chiefs Parlay, +1000
- Kansas City Chiefs to Win
- Patrick Mahomes Total Rushing Yards Over 20.5
- Travis Kelce Total Receptions Over 6.5
A $100 winning bet will get you $1,000 from Caesars.
A second Super Bowl title will elevate Mahomes to a new level among NFL greats. We know his favorite target is Kelce, who had seven receptions in the AFC Championship Game, and 14 in the Divisional round. He’s gone over 6.5 receptions in 11 of his 19 games this season.