No. 11 Tennessee heads back on the road Tuesday night to face red-hot No. 25 Texas A&M in a critical game for SEC seeding.
The Vols are losers of three of their last four after splitting games against then-No. 1 Alabama and Kentucky last week.
Texas A&M is winners of five straight and has played its way onto the right side of the bubble after a disappointing non conference slate.
Here’s everything you need to know about the SEC matchup.
More From RTI: Everything Tennessee Assistant Coach Rod Clark Said Ahead Of Texas A&M Game
How to Watch – No. 11 Tennessee (20-7, 9-5 SEC) at No. 25 Texas A&M (20-7, 12-2 SEC)
- Start Time: 7 p.m. ET/6 p.m. CT
- Location: Reed Arena
- TV: ESPN. PxP: Karl Ravech, CC: Jimmy Dykes
- Online Streaming: Watch ESPN
- Radio (Knoxville): The Vol Network/The Vol Network App
Team Statistics (via ESPN)
What Assistant Coach Rod Clark Said About The Aggies
On Texas A&M turning things around in SEC play
“Honestly I don’t think anything flipped. They were always my darkhourse team early in the year when everybody was making the rankings for teams in the league and where they would finish. I always said that Texas A&M was a team that a lot of people weren’t talking about. I think Coach Buzz Williams is a great coach and he’s one of those guys that has always had his players adapt to his toughness. And they’ve adapted the longer they’ve been around. I think Julius Marble, a Dallas kid from Michigan State, obviously he was new, he was adjusting to Coach Buzz and they had Dexter Dennis transfer from Wichita State, they were adjusting to him and the moment those guys got comfortable and acclimated to their new program, I think they’ve taken off since then.”
- Spread: Texas A&M -1.5 (-110), Tennessee+1.5 (-110)
- Total: Over/Under 129
- Spread: Tennessee -1 Texas A&M
- Total: Over/Under 131
Probable Starters (via UT Sports)
- Points: Santiago Vescovi – 12.5 PPG, 39.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT%
- Rebounds: Jonas Aidoo – 5.2 RPG
- Assists: Zakai Zeigler – 5.4 APG, 2.3 TOPG, 29.4 MPG
- Points: Wade Taylor IV — 15.6 PPG, 41 FG%, 37.3% 3PT%
- Rebounds: Henry Coleman III — 5.9 RPG
- Assists: Wade Taylor IV — 4.2 APG, 2.3 TOPG, 27.7 MPG