With the NBA All-Star Weekend and celebrations behind us, it’s time to focus on the race to the NBA playoffs, which start at the end of April. For any sports bettors out there, we have an exclusive BetMGM bonus code for NBA games that you can use this week on any matchup.
Claim a $1,000 first bet offer with today’s BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
The Eastern Conference is tight at the top, while the West has a little catching up to do. This week features several great clashes between some top teams and conference rivalries. We’ve got a betting preview on some of the best matchups. But first, here’s how to use the BetMGM bonus code and bet on the NBA.
How to Claim Your Bonus with BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
If you’re new to BetMGM Sportsbook, here’s a step-by-step guide to getting started with a BetMGM account and leveraging our exclusive BetMGM bonus code. The bonus applies to most states where BetMGM is licensed, but not in New York.
- Visit the BetMGM Sportsbook website.
- By following the link above, you’ll automatically trigger the BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET to apply during your account setup.
- On the first page, you’ll see a dropdown menu to choose your location. Find your state from the menu and then proceed to “Register.”
- Next, you’ll go through the steps to set up your account. BetMGM will automatically guide you through registration – simply fill in all the personal information required, such as name, address, and SSN. Every sportsbook asks for this information in order to confirm you can legally wager in your state.
- Next, link a payment method so you can make your first deposit and, eventually, your first bet.
- If you want to bet from your mobile device, which we recommend for ease and mobility, download the BetMGM Sportsbook app on your phone. The app is easy to use, and you can navigate quickly between sports, compare odds, track your bet slip, and more.
- Place a first bet of at least $10 to access the BetMGM bonus. If you lose your bet, you’ll receive the loss back in bet credits up to $1,000.
How the BetMGM Bonus Code Offer Works
BetMGM offers new users the chance to win up to $1,000 in bonus bets when they first get started on the sportsbook.
Use the BetMGM bonus code when you sign up and deposit money into your account. Then, make a bet of up to $1,000 as your first bet. If you lose the bet, BetMGM will reimburse the loss in the form of bet credits that you can use on the site. The sportsbook will give you bet credits up to the amount that you lost. It maxes out at $1,000.
You can use the bet credits to make more bets on the sportsbook.
BetMGM Odds and Betting Preview for NBA Games This Week
The All-Star game made history this year, with Team Giannis breaking LeBron’s 5-0 winning streak as captain. Jayson Tatum, the All-Star Game MVP, went 22-for-32 and scored 55 points — a record for the All-Star Game. But LeBron himself was the center of many of the weekend’s celebrations since he just broke the NBA’s all-time scoring record.
Now that it’s all over, the players are settling back into their post-trade teams and gearing up for the tail end of the season. This week features some great matchups and great opportunities for sports bettors to get in on the action.
Right now, BetMGM has the Boston Celtics as favorites to win the NBA Title this year at +300 odds. Trailing behind them are the Phoenix Suns (with an assist from newly acquired Kevin Durant) at +425, the Milwaukee Bucks at +550, and the Denver Nuggets at +700.
Here are the odds from BetMGM sportsbook on some of the most popular games this week.
Denver Nuggets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
Point Spread: Cavaliers -2.5
Moneyline: Cavaliers -135 | Nuggets +110
Total (over/under): 221.5 points
Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers
Point Spread: Celtics -8.5
Moneyline: Celtics -350 | Pacers +260
Total (over/under): 234.5 points
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Philadelphia 76ers
Point Spread: 76ers -4.5
Moneyline: 76ers -185 | Grizzlies +150
Total (over/under): 229.5 points
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Toronto Raptors
Point Spread: Raptors -5.5
Moneyline: Raptors -200 | Pelicans +165
Total (over/under): 225.5 points