The seeding and brackets have been set, and the first tipoff of March Madness is tomorrow. Now that the schedule is available, sports betting fans can prepare for an exciting three weeks of college hoops. To get in on the action, the BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET scores a $1,000 first bet with the sportsbook. That means if your first bet loses, you’ll get your wager amount back in full up to $1,000.
Get up to $1,000 back on your first bet with BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
How to Claim $1,000 Back with BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET
Here are the steps to create an account with BetMGM Sportsbook and claim this promo code.
- Visit the BetMGM Sportsbook website.
- By using the link, you’ll see the BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET automatically applied as you register.
- Create account login credentials.
- Complete the user identification prompts, including name, address, and social security number. This confirms you can bet in the state you’re registering in, and it is also essential for tax purposes.
- Make your first deposit.
- We highly recommend checking out the BetMGM Sportsbook app so you can place wagers from your mobile device, so download the app from the App Store or Google Play store.
- Place at least $10 on any March Madness betting line to claim your bonus. If your first bet loses, you’ll receive the loss back in bet credits equaling how much you bet up to $1,000.
March Madness Preview
The University of Houston has been a favorite to win it all in March Madness for the bulk of the season. However, the odds between the Coogs and the field have shortened as the tip-off of the tournament draws closer. Kansas, Alabama, and UCLA have all improved their odds, and that could change even more as the tournament progresses.
The team with the best case to win it all in the upper echelon of title contenders is Alabama. The Crimson Tide have the sixth-best offense in the nation and have competed in a much tougher conference than the Coogs. They also have one of the best scorers in the nation in Brandon Miller, who is averaging just a few ticks below 20 points per game. Their electrifying offense and battle-tested roster make them a great option to take home the title.
Darkhorse Consideration: The University of Texas
BetMGM currently has Texas listed at +2000 to win at all. The rest of the best online sportsbooks have similar odds for Texas. The Longhorns are second in the nation with wins against quadrant 1 wins — behind only Kansas, who they defeated handily in the Big 12 Conference Championship game. Additionally, the Big 12 was the most competitive conference in college hoops this year based on NET and RPI rankings, and the Longhorns reigned supreme by earning the conference tournament title.
After claiming the No. 1 ranking in the nation earlier this season, they hit a few road bumps and fell off the radar as title contenders. However, news of their demise may have been drastically exaggerated. Whether it’s to win it all or in individual tournament games, taking the Longhorns is an excellent option.