This is it. The men’s and women’s NCAA Tournaments are down to the Final Four. In just a few short days, we’ll have a new national champion. Massachusetts sports bettors have two bonus options to get in on the action with our exclusive BetMGM Massachusetts bonus codes for the Final Four.
- Option 1: Get $1,000 back in bonus bets if your first bet loses (Code: ROCKYBET)
- Option 2: Bet $10, Get $200 in bonus bets (Code: ROCKYSB)
We have a betting preview for all Final Four matchups on the men’s and women’s March Madness tournaments. But first, here’s how to claim your bonus with BetMGM Sportsbook.
BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code ROCKYBET: How it Works
The first offer is yours if you register with BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code ROCKYBET. It has a much higher payout than the second, but you risk not getting it if you win your first bet. (Not the worst thing in the world!) The offer applies to new users’ first bet on the sportsbook. If that first bet loses, BetMGM will automatically reimburse you for the loss of up to $1,000 in the form of bonus bets that you can use on your account.
21+ and present in MA. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-327-5050
BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code ROCKYSB: How it Works
For the second offer, sign up with BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code ROCKYSB. Then, make any bet on March Madness of at least $10, and BetMGM will automatically credit $200 in bonus bet credits to your account. It doesn’t matter whether that bet wins or loses.
Both bonuses come as bet credits that you can use to make your next wager with BetMGM Sportsbook, New bettors are able to choose one of the two offers; they cannot be combined.
How to Create a BetMGM Sportsbook Account
If you don’t yet have a BetMGM account, you can qualify for the bonus in Massachusetts. Here’s how to create an account with the BetMGM bonus code.
- Visit the BetMGM Sportsbook website via one of these links: $1,000 Back | $200 Bonus Bets
- By following the exclusive bonus link above, you’ll automatically trigger the bonus to apply as you set up your account. Remember to choose which promo you prefer.
- On the bonus welcome page, you’ll see a menu to choose your state. Select Massachusetts and then continue by clicking Register.
- Next, the site will guide you through registration. You’ll need to set up login credentials with an email and password and give them personal info like your first name, last name, address, and social. All sportsbooks require these details to confirm you can legally bet.
- After setting up your account, link a payment method to make your first deposit and your first wagers.
- You can also download the BetMGM Sportsbook app for iOS or Android. We love the app because it lets you play from anywhere you choose to watch March Madness.
- Select your bonus and start betting on March Madness!
Betting Preview for March Madness Final Four
Now that you’re ready to bet on March Madness, let’s take a look at the best odds from the BetMGM Sportsbook for the men’s and women’s NCAA Final Four matchups.
Women’s Final Four Odds
The women’s tournament, as usual, has been more predictable than the men’s but still had its share of upsets resulting in an exciting final lineup of teams and stars.
Here are some of the most popular odds for the women’s Final Four.
- South Carolina -350
- LSU +700
- Iowa +900
- Virginia Tech +1000
No. 3 LSU vs. No. 1 Virginia Tech — Friday, March 31, 7 p.m. ET
- Point Spread: LSU -1.5
- Moneyline: LSU -135 | Virginia Tech +110
- Total (over/under): 133.5 points
Iowa (No. 2) vs. South Carolina (No. 1) — Friday, March 31, 9 p.m. ET
- Point Spread: South Carolina -11.5
- Moneyline: South Carolina -750 | Iowa +500
- Total (over/under): 149.5 points
Men’s Final Four Odds
The men’s NCAA Tournament this year has been wild with upsets. Not a single No. 1, No. 2, or No. 3 seed is left.
Here are some of the most popular bets for the men’s March Madness.
- Connecticut -125
- San Diego State +400
- Miami (FL) +475
- Florida Atlantic +625
Florida Atlantic (No. 9) vs. San Diego State (No. 5) — Saturday, April 1, 6:09 p.m. ET
- Point Spread: San Diego St. -2.5
- Moneyline: San Diego St. -155 | FAU +125
- Total (over/under): 131.5 points
Miami (No. 5) vs. UConn (No. 4) — Saturday, April 1, 8:49 p.m. ET*
- Point Spread: UConn -5.5
- Moneyline: UConn -250 | Miami +200
- Total (over/under): 149.5 points
*Start time is an estimate based on the end of the previous game