After launching in time for March Madness, bettors in Massachusetts can now get in on the excitement of golf’s most popular and prestigious event. New users can get their first bet on Caesars up to $1,500 for The Masters Tournament with Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts promo code START1BET.
MA only. 21+. New users and first wager only. Must register with eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if wager is settled as a loss. Maximum additional Bonus Bet of $1,500. Bonus Bet must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling, please call 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org for 24/7 support. LiveChat with a GameSense Advisor at GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234
Here’s everything you need to know about the Caesars Sportsbook promo code and how to claim it for round one of The Masters.
Caesars Massachusetts Promo Code START1BET: How to Claim
Luckily for Massachusetts golf fans, claiming the Caesars MA promo code is much easier than getting tickets to the Masters. All new users who sign up with Caesars Massachusetts promo code START1BET and follow the steps outlined below will get their first bet on Caesars up to $1,500.
- Head to the Caesars Sportsbook website and choose your state.
- Enter your email and Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts promo code START1BET.
- Provide the required identity-verifying personal information.
- Deposit at least $10.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app.
- Make your first wager on round one of the Masters!
In the event your first bet with Caesars Sportsbook results in a loss, your stake will be matched as a bet credit worth up to $1,500. With the potential for weather to impact the level of play at the Masters, this is a great sportsbook promo to take advantage of as you’re essentially protecting your first bet.
If you do receive a Caesars bet credit, keep these key terms and conditions in mind:
- You’ll receive one bet credit which must be used in full and cannot be split across multiple wagers.
- Your bet credit will expire and be removed from your account if not used within 14 days.
- If you win your bet using the bet credit, the wager amount is not included as part of your winnings.
More Caesars Sportsbook Promos for The Masters Tournament
In addition to the first bet promo for new users, Caesars Sportsbook has other promos for all users to take advantage of. If you’re going to take advantage of any of the promos listed below, be sure to place your first bet on round one first, as combining promos will void your Caesars MA promo code.
- Augusta Insurance — Opt-in and place a pre-tournament bet on who you think will win the 2023 Masters Tournament and if your golfer loses but finishes top five, you’ll receive a bonus bet equal to 200% of your stake up to $50.
- Boosted Odds — At the time of this writing, Caesars has nine boosted odds markets available for the Masters. Here are some examples:
- Collin Morikawa, Justin Thomas, or Viktor Hovland to win: boosted to +850
- Tiger Woods Top 20 finish: boosted to +250
- Dustin Johnson, Brooks Koepka, and Bryson DeChambeau each have a top 20 finish: boosted to +2000
Masters Round One Odds
There are several ways to bet on the Masters including prop bets, wagering on who wins the tournament outright, betting on where a golfer finishes, round-by-round finishes, and more.
Here are some of the betting favorites to lead after the first round according to Caesars Sportsbook as of April 4:
- Rory McIlroy +1200
- Scottie Scheffler +1200
- Jon Rahm +1800
- Jordan Spieth +2500
- Patrick Cantlay +2500
- Justin Thomas +2800
- Collin Morikawa +2800
- Dustin Johnson +2800
- Tony Finau +2800
- Cameron Smith +3000
- Xander Schauffele +3000