Golf’s most “traditional” tournament is almost over, and the Masters winner is coming into focus. Despite the weather, the contenders have battled through and played some stellar golf. Making bets from Massachusetts? We have an exclusive BetMGM Massachusetts bonus code for the Masters final round.
21+ and present in MA. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-327-5050
As the leaderboard takes its final shape, there are plenty of wagers to make on the outcome. We’ve got a preview of some of the best odds for the 2023 Masters Tournament. But first, here’s how to claim your BetMGM Massachusetts bonus before you make your first bet.
What You Get with BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code ROCKYBET
BetMGM Sportsbook offers new users in Massachusetts a competitive bonus compared to other sportsbooks. If you don’t yet have a BetMGM Sportsbook account, you can sign up with our exclusive BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET, and get up to $1,000 in bonus bets.
The promo applies to your first bet. If you lose your first bet, BetMGM will reimburse the loss in the form of bonus bets up to $1,000. The bonus bets may be used to make another wager with BetMGM.
How to Create a BetMGM Sportsbook Account
To access the BetMGM bonus, you must be in Massachusetts and not have a BetMGM account yet. Here’s how to get one and apply the promo.
- Visit the BetMGM Massachusetts Sportsbook website.
- Using the link above, our exclusive BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET will automatically apply as you set up your account.
- On the welcome page, select Massachusetts from the dropdown menu and then continue by clicking “Register.”
- BetMGM will guide you through the registration process. You’ll need to enter an email and password to create login credentials and then fill out identifying information including your first name, last name, address, and social security number. These are all required for legal betting with any licensed sportsbook.
- After your account setup is complete, you can start browsing bets! You’ll also need to link a payment method to make deposits to your account to start placing bets.
- Mobile sports betting is one of the most popular ways to boost entertainment while you watch sports on TV. You can download the BetMGM Sportsbook app on an Apple or Android phone and use your login credentials.
- Now you can claim your bonus! Just make your first bet and if you lose it, BetMGM will give you the amount back in bet credits up to $1,000.
Sports Betting Preview for the Masters Final Round
Brooks Koepka has led the tournament almost from the start after passing Viktor Hovland (whose fantastic fashion had heads turning) on the first day.
One of the most outstanding stories from the tournament is the exceptional play of amateur Texas A&M golfer, Sam Bennett. Bennett received an invitation to the Masters after winning the U.S. Amateur. He had the first bogey-free round by an amateur in 58 years on his way to a 4-under 68. He followed that with another 68 on Friday and was in sole possession of third place — four shots behind Koepka (-12) and two shots behind Jon Rahm (-10).
The weather has also been a huge factor in this tournament, with winds, lightning, and plunging temperatures impacting play and ultimately stopping the rounds several times. Because of Friday’s weather and a tree falling on the course, the second round was not completed until Saturday morning.
Third-round tee times began at 11:30 a.m. ET on Saturday and the second-round leaders were scheduled to tee off at 1:06 p.m. ET. To make up lost time and for a better chance of the third round ending on Saturday, half of the golfers will start on the front nine and the other half on the back nine.
Through it all, Koepka has stayed strong and is a good bet to be the winner, Jon Rahm not far behind.