The NBA playoffs are finally *almost* here, and the NBA Play-in Tournament this week will set the final chess pieces. If you’re watching the action this week, we’ve got an exclusive Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts promo code START1BET for the NBA Play-in tournament.
MA only. 21+. New users and first wager only. Must register with eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if wager is settled as a loss. Maximum additional Bonus Bet of $1,500. Bonus Bet must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling, please call 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org for 24/7 support. LiveChat with a GameSense Advisor at GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234
In the West, we’ve got the Lakers (7), Timberwolves (8), Pelicans (9), and Thunder (10), while the East is looking at the Heat (7), Hawks (8), Raptors (9), and Bulls (10). The No. 7 vs. No. 8 games are scheduled for Tuesday night, while the No. 9 vs. No. 10 seed matchups are Wednesday. The final play-in games are Friday, April 14, with the playoffs officially starting on Saturday, April 15.
We’ve got a betting preview for the play-ins, plus a reminder of how the tournament works. But first, here’s how to sign up for your Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts account.
How to Create a Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook Account
Here’s how new users in Massachusetts can set up their Caesars account and leverage the Caesars MA promo.
- Visit the Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts website.
- By using the link above, you’ll see our exclusive Caesars Sportsbook promo code automatically populate the correct field as you register.
- The welcome page will require you to select your state in order to continue with the registration process. Select Massachusetts from the dropdown menu and then click “Bet now.”
- On the following pages, you’ll set up your account. The next page asks for your email address to create a login, and you’ll see our promo code “STARTFULL” in the promo code field.
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration. You’ll create a secure password and then share personal identifying information to create an account. Caesars will legally require your first name, last name, address, social security number, and other identifying info to ensure you can legally bet. All legal and licensed sportsbooks require these details.
- Once your account is set up, link a payment method to make your first deposit and, eventually, your first wager.
- Caesars Sportsbook has an app for iOS and Android that is excellent for mobile sports betting. Download from the Google Play or App Store.
- Next, place your first bet when you’re ready! If you lose, Caesars will reimburse you the amount you lost in the form of bet credits up to $1,500.
Caesars Massachusetts Promo Code START1BET: How it Works
The Caesars MA promo offers the highest payout of any Caesars Sportsbook offer in the country. New users in Massachusetts can use our exclusive promo code STARTFULL to leverage up to $1,500 in bonus bet credits on the book.
The Caesars promo applies to your first-ever bet with the sportsbook. After signing up and placing a bet, if you lose that first bet, Caesars will reimburse you for the amount you lost in the form of bonus bet credits up to $1,500. Again that’s a higher payout than anywhere else in the country.
Caesars is a world-renowned gaming and entertainment brand with retail and mobile sportsbooks all across the United States. They were one of the first sportsbooks to launch in Massachusetts this year.
Betting Preview for the NBA Play-in Tournament
Have you forgotten how the NBA Play-in Tournament works? Here’s a refresher.
In each conference:
- The Nos. 7 and No. 8 seeds play each other on Tuesday, April 11. The winners of those games earn the No. 7 seed and move straight on to the first playoff round, which starts this weekend. The losers will have to play another play-in game on Friday.
- The Nos. 9 and No. 10 seeds play each other on Wednesday, April 12. The losers of those games are out of playoff contention. The winners of those games go on to play the losers of the Tuesday games.
- The winners of the Wednesday games and the losers of the Tuesday games play each other on Friday, April 14. The winners go on to the first round of the playoffs as the No. 8 seed, and the losers are eliminated.
So, now that we’re caught up on how it works, here are the odds from Caesars Sportsbook for the NBA play-in tournament.
Atlanta Hawks (8) at Miami Heat (7) — Tuesday, April 11, 7:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
- Point Spread: Heat -5
- Moneyline: Heat -195 | Hawks +162
- Total (over/under): 227 points
Minnesota Timberwolves (8) at LA Lakers (7) — Tuesday, April 11, 10 p.m. ET (TNT)
- Point Spread: Lakers -6.5
- Moneyline: Lakers -285 | Timberwolves +228
- Total (over/under): 229.5 points
Chicago Bulls (10) at Toronto Raptors (9) — Wednesday, April 12, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Point Spread: Raptors -5
- Moneyline: Raptors -210 | Bulls +175
- Total (over/under): 214.5 points
Oklahoma City Thunder (10) at New Orleans Pelicans (9) — Wednesday, April 12, 9:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Point Spread: Pelicans -5
- Moneyline: Pelicans -205 | Thunder +170
- Total (over/under): 228.5 points