Playoff basketball is in full swing now, with the first-round Game 1s behind us and Game 2s in motion this week. We’ve got an exclusive BetMGM Massachusetts bonus code for the NBA playoffs that you can use to sign up and wager while you watch this week’s games.
21+ and present in MA. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-327-5050
The drama is already high for the NBA playoffs. Several games over the weekend delivered stunning upsets, while injuries left a few key players — like Ja Morant and Giannis Antetokounmpo — in uncertain status for the next set of games.
We’ve got a betting preview for the upcoming games. But first, here’s how to claim your bonus with BetMGM Massachusetts Sportsbook.
How to Claim Your $200 Bonus with BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code ROCKYBET
The BetMGM Massachusetts bonus code ROCKYBET gives new users a straightforward promo offer when they sign up with the sportsbook.
Here’s how it works. Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our exclusive BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET. Then, make a $10 wager on the NBA Playoffs. Once you do that, BetMGM will credit your account with $200 in bonus bets no matter the outcome of your $10 wager. Your first wager must be on the NBA Playoffs for you to receive the bonus.
How to Create a BetMGM Sportsbook Account
BetMGM is one of the most popular mobile and retail sportsbooks in Massachusetts since its launch in early 2023. Here’s how to create an account and leverage their MA sports betting bonus.
- Visit the BetMGM Massachusetts Sportsbook website.
- By clicking the exclusive link above, you’ll automatically trigger our BetMGM bonus code ROCKYBET during your registration.
- The welcome page will prompt you to select your state. Find Massachusetts from the dropdown menu and then proceed to “Register.”
- The registration process is easy and intuitive from there. BetMGM will guide you through the steps. Be prepared to set a username and password and share personal info like your first name, last name, address, and social security number. Every sportsbook will require these details for legal betting.
- Once your account is set up, link a payment method to make deposits.
- We also recommend downloading the BetMGM Sportsbook app to your mobile device. Just use your recently created login details to sign in to the app and easily make bets from wherever you are.
- Next, make your first bet! If you lose, BetMGM will reimburse you with bet credits up to $1,000.
Betting Preview and Odds for NBA Playoffs on April 19
The NBA Playoffs first-round Game 1s had plenty of upsets and wins for sports bettors and fans alike. The stakes are even higher for Game 2s throughout this week.
Here are the odds for tonight’s games from BetMGM Sportsbook.
LA Lakers at Memphis Grizzlies, 7:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
The Lakers stunned the Grizzlies — and the oddsmakers — by winning Game 1 by double digits. And it wasn’t at all a story of LeBron vs. Memphis. Rui Hachimura and Austin Reaves were major contributors, getting 29 and 23 points respectively. Anthony Davis contributed 12 rebounds, and D’Angelo Russell got seven assists. The Grizzlies were surprisingly outmatched and need to rethink their approach if they want to take the series.
- Point Spread: Lakers -1.5
- Moneyline: Lakers -115 | Grizzlies -105
- Total (over/under): 226.5 points
Miami Heat at Milwaukee Bucks, 8 p.m. ET (NBA TV)
The Heat vs. Bucks gave us another surprising upset in Game 1. The Heat, after getting relegated to a second play-in game by the Atlanta Hawks, came back with a vengeance in their first outing in the playoffs. They beat the top-seed Milwaukee Bucks by a 13-point margin, with Jimmy Butler putting up 35 points and 11 assists and Bam Adebayo grabbing nine rebounds.
Of course, a big part of Miami’s advantage was Giannis’ injury in the first quarter after a hard fall on his lower back. Giannis is uncertain for tonight’s game, but his MRI came back clear. The Bucks say they are optimistic.
Oddsmakers seem to be banking on his return, as well, with the Bucks leading by over nine points.
- Point Spread: Bucks -9.5
- Moneyline: Bucks -400 | Heat +310
- Total (over/under): 222.5 points
Minnesota Timberwolves at Denver Nuggets, 10 p.m. ET (TNT)
The Nuggets vs. Timberwolves was one of the few predictable Game 1 outcomes. The No. 1 seed Nuggets easily put away the No. 8 seed Wolves 109-80. Most pundits expect this to be a four-game series. Jamal Murray and Nikola Jokic looked in great form, with Murray putting up 24 points and eight assists and Jokic getting 14 rebounds.
Denver looks smooth and in control. As long as it stays healthy, it should have this next home game in the bag.
- Point Spread: Nuggets -8.5
- Moneyline: Nuggets -375 | Timberwolves +290
- Total (over/under): 223.5 points