UFC Fight Night continues this Saturday with the heavyweight battle between Sergei Pavlovich and Curtis Blaydes. If you’re watching this event in Massachusetts, you can also wager on the outcomes of the card. We have an exclusive BetMGM Massachusetts bonus code ROCKYBET for UFC Fight Night: Pavlovich vs Blaydes.
21+ and present in MA. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-327-5050
BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code ROCKYBET: How to Claim
It’s easy to download the app and claim your bonus from BetMGM Massachusetts. Here is a step-by-step guide for doing exactly that:
- Visit the BetMGM Massachusetts Sportsbook website.
- Create an account by providing your identity, contact information, and a unique password.
- Make a deposit using your preferred banking method such as PayPal, credit and debit card, or direct bank transfer.
- Use the BetMGM Bonus Code ROCKYBET (if you haven’t already) to bet part or all of your deposit for a first bet offer of up to $1,000.
- Tap the line you want and type in the size of the bet, and the BetMGM app will automatically display how much you stand to win.
- Submit the bet. If you win, you receive your bet and winnings. If you lose, the losses are refunded as Bonus Bets within 24 hours.
- Before or after you place your first bet, you can download the BetMGM app and allow the app to verify your location. You can join from anywhere in the US, but you still have to turn on geo-tracking, even if you’re outside of a state where BetMGM is legal and licensed to operate.
The bonus is related only to your first bet, and it works like this:
If your first bet wins, then you collect your winnings as usual and there is no bonus. If your first bet loses, however, BetMGM will refund your account with bonus bets equal to the amount of the wager you lost. The maximum award is $1,000, so you can wager more than $1,000 on your first bet, but only that much will be awarded if you lose.
Betting Preview and BetMGM Odds for UFC Fight Night: Pavlovich vs Blaydes
UFC Fight Night for Saturday, April 22, will take place in Las Vegas, Nev., with the main card bouts beginning at 7 p.m. ET. It will be televised on ESPN+. Here are the lineup and odds for the main card, culminating in the main event between Sergei Pavlovich and Curtis Blaydes.
- Heavyweight: Sergei Pavlovich (+140) vs. Curtis Blaydes (-165)
- Middleweight: Brad Tavares (-160) vs. Bruno Silva (+130)
- Lightweight: Bobby Green (-275) vs. Jared Gordon (+210)
- Women’s flyweight: Iasmin Lucindo (-350) vs. Brogan Walker (+275)
- Welterweight: Jeremiah Wells (-115) vs. Matthew Semelsberger (-105)
Sergei Pavlovich is being positioned as the next big threat at 265 pounds, much like Ciryl Gane was before he got exposed by Francis Ngannou and Jon Jones. The Russian bruiser has blasted his way into the No. 3 spot in the heavyweight rankings on the strength of five straight wins, all of which ended by way of first-round knockout.
But those were against all middle-ranked opponents. The one time we saw Pavlovich face a bona fide title contender — as opposed to just a heavy-handed slugger — he went down in flames at the hands of Alistair Overeem.
Curtis Blaydes has three losses in UFC and two of them came against the since-departed Ngannou. Blaydes has serviceable striking but not the kind of hands to stand and bang with a killer like Pavlovich. The big question is whether or not “Razor” can slice through the Russian’s defense to secure the leg(s) without eating a Lewis-esque uppercut on entry.
The American comes in as the favorite, priced at -165 while Pavlovich is the dog at +140.