The US Open is reaching a crescendo with some big names, including America star Coco Gauff, playing in the quarterfinals on Tuesday, Sept. 5, and you can wager on the matches with a $200 bonus thanks to our exclusive Bet365 Ohio Bonus Code.
Bet365 Ohio bonus code: How to bet $1 on the US Open and receive a $200 bonus
Claiming Bet365’s welcome offer is easy and fast. Follow these steps to claim Bet365’s welcome offer:
- Click our Bet365 Ohio bonus code link and hit ‘Join Now’.
- Fill in the required fields. If you use our link, you won’t need a code.
- Make a minimum first-time deposit of $10.
- Wager $1 or more on the qualifying market of your choice and receive a $200 bonus, win or lose.
The $200 bonus will enter your account immediately following the conclusion of your opening wager, and credits expire after 30 days. If your first bet is successful, you’ll also receive cash winnings.
Bonuses aren’t withdrawable for cash and can only be used to bet on additional Bet365 markets. For full terms and conditions, click one of our Bet365 bonus code links.
Bet365 Ohio bonus code: US Open preview, best Bet365 promotions
There should be some fantastic matches at Arthur Ashe Stadium today featuring the top American players. Here’s the schedule of play.
- Noon ET: No. 6 Coco Gauff vs. No. 20 Jelena Ostapenko
- No. 9 Taylor Fritz vs. No. 2 Novak Djokovic
- 7 pm ET: No. 30 Sorana Cirstea vs. No. 10 Karolina Muchova
- No. 10 Frances Tiafoe vs. Ben Shelton
After activating our Bet365 Ohio bonus code and grabbing your $200 bonus, you’ll gain access to these ongoing promotions:
- Bet boosts: Enjoy increased odds on select markets.
- Parlay bonus: Increase the payout of your next successful multi-sport parlay by up to 70%.
- Early payout: Get your winnings paid before an event ends if the team you back goes up by a qualifying amount.