Our exclusive Bet365 bonus code can earn you a guaranteed $365 bonus for the Eagles vs. Vikings Thursday Night Football matchup on Sept. 14 to kickoff the NFL Week 2 schedule. Keep reading for all of the details.
Bet365 bonus code: How to redeem a guaranteed $365 bonus
Bet365 boasts one of the best welcome offers in the industry. It’s easy to claim, too.
All you have to do is follow this step-by-step guide:
- Tap our Bet365 bonus code link and click ‘Join Now’.
- Type your information into the required fields. No code is necessary if you use our bonus code link.
- Deposit $10 or more via your preferred method.
- Wager $1 or greater on any sporting event offered by Bet365 and collect a $365 bonus, guaranteed.
Bonus credits are sent instantly after your first bet settles and must be used within 30 days. You’ll also receive cash winnings if your initial bet hits.
For complete terms and conditions, click any of our Bet365 bonus code links.
Thursday Night Football preview and go-to Bet365 promotions
Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field is home to the Thursday Night Football matchup between the Eagles and the visiting Minnesota Vikings. Philadelphia is a 7-point favorite, with the total set at 49 points.
The perks keep coming with our Bet365 bonus code. Once the $365 welcome offer is redeemed, customers will unlock these weekly promotions:
- Bet boosts: Increase the potential payout of an upcoming wager.
- Early payout: Get straight bets paid out and parlay legs marked as winners if the team you back leads by a predetermined amount.
- Parlay bonus: Craft a 2+ leg multi-sport parlay that, if successful, gets a 70% profit boost.
Bigger Bet365 Bonus Available in Kentucky
If you’re in Kentucky, you can’t place your online bets just yet, but that will change on Sept. 28. In the meantime, you can pick up an extra bonus just for signing up early.
Use our Bet365 Kentucky bonus code ORLIVEKY to register before Kentucky online sports betting launches. If you do that, you’ll get up to a $50 bonus on launch day. That bonus comes in the form of $10 for every touchdown scored in the Sept. 28 NFL game featuring the Green Bay Packers and the Detroit Lions.
If those teams combine for five touchdowns, you will have a whopping $415 in bonuses to wager with in Kentucky.