Super Bowl Odds at SI Sportsbook Entering NFL Playoffs
The NFL regular season is in the rearview as 12 teams prepare to play wild card round games this weekend. Tennessee had 22 players play in games this season with a handful of breakout players across the league.
VFLs In The NFL — Regular Season Review
Alvin Kamara — NO RB
– 240 rushes for 898 yards and four touchdowns in 13 games played
– 47 receptions for 439 yards and five touchdowns
– Third most rushing yards of his five year career. Least number of receiving in his career.
– New Orleans went 9-8 and narrowly missed the playoffs while playing four quarterbacks throughout the season.
Marquez Callaway — NO WR
– 46 catches for 698 yards and six touchdowns in 17 games
– Made a massive jump from rookie season, doubling his catches and tripling his yards.
– Led team in receptions, receiving yards and receiving touchdowns
Shy Tuttle — NO DT
– Started 15 of 17 games played
– 48 tackles, three tackles for loss, 0.5 sacks, one quarterback hit, three pass break ups, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery
– Career high in tackles and tied career high in tackles for loss
Bryce Thompson — NO DB
– Played in two games earning 19 special teams snaps
Trey Smith — KC OG
– Played and started in all 17 games for Kansas City
– One recovered fumble
– Graded out as the best interior rookie offensive lineman according to Pro Football Focus since Quentin Nelson
– Kansas City Chiefs are a No. 2 seed in the AFC and will play the Steelers this weekend
Alexander Johnson — DEN LB
– Recorded 32 tackles and two sacks in six games before suffering a season ending injury
– Denver went 7-10 and missed the playoffs. The Broncos were 3-3 in games Johnson played
Derek Barnett — PHI DE
– Recorded 46 tackles, 11 quarterback hits, 7.5 tackles for loss and two sacks in 16 games played
– Recorded a career high 46 tackles but a career low two sacks
– Philadelphia went 9-8 and is a seven-seed in the NFC playoffs. They will play Tampa Bay in the Wild Card round.
Morgan Cox — TEN LS
– Made one tackle and played in 17 games
– Recorded 141 snaps
– The Titans went 12-5, earning the No. 1 seed in the AFC and a first round bye
Malik Jackson — CLE DT
– 25 tackles, seven quarterback hits, four pass breakups, two tackles for loss and 0.5 sacks in 16 games played.
– The 10-year NFL veteran recorded his least number of tackles and tackles for loss since his rookie season.
– The Browns went 8-9 and missed the playoffs
John Kelly — CLE RB
– Two rushes for 13 yards in four games
– Played three offensive snaps and 29 special teams snaps
Dustin Colquitt — ATL/CLE P
– Played in six games with Atlanta and five with Cleveland
– 48 punts for 2,134 yards. Had one punt blocked
– Ended the season with Cleveland
Jalen Reeves-Maybin — DET LB
– Recorded 82 tackles, four pass break ups, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery, four tackles for loss and one quarterback hit in 15 games
– Recorded career highs in tackles, tackles for loss and pass break ups
– Detroit posted a 3-13-1 record
Luke Stocker — MIN TE
– Recorded two catches for 12 yards in 12 games
– Career low in receptions and receiving yards in 12 year career.
– Minnesota went 8-9 and missed the playoffs
Cameron Sutton — PIT DB
– 52 tackles, four tackles for loss, six pass break ups, one forced fumble and two interceptions in 16 games
– Career highs in tackles, tackles for loss and interceptions
– Pittsburgh posted a 9-7-1 record earning the seven-seed in the AFC playoffs. The Steelers play Kansas City this week
Cordarrelle Patterson — ATL RB
– Recorded 618 rushing yards and six rushing touchdowns on 153 carries in his first season as a running back
– Caught 52 passes for 548 receiving yards and five touchdowns in 16 games
– Breakout season for the nine-year NFL vet. Patterson recorded career highs in rushing yards, rushing touchdowns, tied receptions, receiving yards and receiving touchdowns
– Atlanta posted a 7-10 record and missed the playoffs
Jauan Jennings — SF WR
– 24 receptions for 282 yards and five touchdowns in 16 games
– Became a serious contributor at receiver after not making the 49ers roster last season
– Scored two touchdowns in 49ers playoff clinching win over the Rams.
– San Francisco went 10-7 and will play Dallas in the first round of the NFC playoffs.
Emmanuel Moseley — SF DB
– 42 tackles, 11 pass break ups, one interception and two tackles for loss in 12 games
– Marked a career high in pass breakups.
Jakob Johnson — NE FB
– Four catches for 43 yards in 17 games
– Played 289 snaps in New England’s run first offense
– New England posted a 10-7 record earning a No. 6 seed in the AFC Playoffs. The Patriots travel to division rival Buffalo this week.
Justin Coleman — MIA DB
– 27 tackles, two interceptions, three pass break ups and one tackle for loss in 16 games
– Tied a career high for interceptions
– Miami went 9-8 and missed the playoffs
Michael Palardy — MIA P
– One rush for one yard in 17 games
– 78 punts for 3,489 yards
Darrell Taylor — SEA OLB
– 38 tackles, seven tackles for loss, 6.5 sacks and one forced fumble in 16 games
– Finished second on Seattle in sacks
– Seattle went 7-10 and missed the playoffs
Josh Palmer — LAC WR
– 33 catches for 353 yards and four touchdowns in 17 games
– Started five games as a rookie
– The Chargers went 9-8 and missed the playoffs.