FanDuel Sportsbook is offering a limited-time welcome offer just in time for the start of the 2022-2023 NFL season. By using our exclusive promo link, new users can get $150 in free bets for the Bills vs. Rams NFL kickoff.
Here’s everything you need to know about the FanDuel new user bonus ahead of Thursday’s game, which kicks off in California at 8:20 p.m. ET.
FanDuel Promo Code for NFL Kickoff: How it Works
The best thing about this FanDuel Promo Code is how simple it is to acquire. Simply sign up using our FanDuel promo link, deposit at least $10, and place a $5 bet. Within 72 hours, you’ll receive your $150 in free bets. It’s that easy.
Even better is the fact you can place your initial $5 bet on any FanDuel market. Some sportsbooks that have similar bonus offers will pre-determine which sports or markets you can wager on. With FanDuel’s offer, the $5 bet can be placed on anything you find on the FanDuel Sportsbook.
How To Use Your $150 in Free Bet Credits
Here are a few things to be aware of with the $150 in free bets from FanDuel:
- The free bets will expire in 14 days if you do not use them
- When placing a bet, you have to manually select the free bet credits in your bet slip.
- If you win a bet using a free bet credit, only the winnings will be deposited into your account.
- Let’s say you placed a $25 free bet wager on an event with +100 odds and won. Your total payout would normally be $50 – your $25 bet + $25 in winnings. With the FanDuel free bet credit, however, you would only receive the $25 in winnings and not the wager amount.
- Round Robin and Same Game Parlay + wagers are not eligible to be bet on with the free bet credits.
Bills vs. Rams Betting Odds at FanDuel Sportsbook
The NFL season kicks off with a high-profile matchup between the reigning Super Bowl champion Los Angeles Rams and Super Bowl 57 betting favorite Buffalo Bills on Thursday, Sept. 8.
If you’re placing a spread bet on the Bills, the “-2.5” means they have to win by 3 or more points for your wager to win. On the other side, the “-2.5” on the Rams means your bet will win if Los Angeles loses by 1 or 2 points or wins outright.
The Bills-Rams game is tied for the second-highest point total on the week with the Raiders-Chargers, only behind the Chiefs-Cardinals at 53.5. If you bet the “Over” on Thursday Night Football, you need both teams to combine for 53 or more points. “Under” bettors would be successful if the Bills and Rams combined for 52 or fewer points.
Bills vs. Rams Line Movement
When this game opened on FanDuel in May, the Bills were 1-point favorites with -110 moneyline odds and a 51.5-point total. Those odds have shifted slightly over the past several months with the total being bet up one point, and action coming in on the Bills spread and moneyline.
Keep in mind with this FanDuel welcome offer that it could take up to 72 hours for your free bet credits to be deposited into your account. Therefore, depending on when you place your $5 bet, you may not have the credits in time to use for this game.
Player Prop Parlays Available at FanDuel
As of this writing, FanDuel has four pre-made player prop parlays for the Bills-Rams season opener. Your initial $5 bet to get the $150 in free bet credits is eligible for any FanDuel market, making these parlays eligible for the new user promo.
- Josh Allen to throw 2+ touchdowns and Bills win (+154)
- Matthew Stafford to throw 2+ touchdowns and Rams win (+196)
- Cooper Kupp to have 8+ catches and Rams win (+265)
- Cooper Kupp to rush for 10+ yards and Rams win (+1100)