Week 2 of the 2022-2023 NFL season kicks off with what is set up to be a fantastic divisional matchup between the Los Angeles Chargers and Kansas City Chiefs. If you missed out on the betting action last week, sportsbooks are still offering bonuses and promotions for you to take advantage of. That includes the FanDuel Promo Code, which brings in a $1,000 No Sweat First Bet.
Let’s check out the details of FanDuel’s promo code for Thursday Night Football.
FanDuel Promo Code: How it Works
The FanDuel welcome offer means if your first real-money wager settles as a loss, the sportsbook will match 100% of your wager up to $1,000. This will be deposited into your account as a free bet which you can use on a future wager. Here are some additional details to know about FanDuel’s No Sweat First Bet offer:
- This only applies to the first real-money wager you place after signing up for a new account. Choose your wager amount wisely!
- If you receive free bet credits as a result of your first bet losing, you don’t have to use the entire amount on one bet.
- Free bets can be used on any FanDuel Sportsbook market other than Round Robin and Same Game Parlay+ wagers.
- Any winnings from a free bet will not include the wager amount.
- For example, if you placed a $20 bet on Tennessee to cover the spread against Akron at -110 odds, your total payout would normally be $38.18, which includes the $20 wager. With the FanDuel free bet, however, only the winnings ($18.18) will be deposited into your account.
Get a FanDuel Promo for Thursday Night Football
The promotions for Thursday Night Football aren’t limited to new users. FanDuel is also offering a No Sweat Same Game Parlay for the Chargers-Chiefs game for existing users, which new customers can also claim once they have their account registered and funded. Follow these steps to claim this promo:
- Locate the ‘No Sweat Same Game Parlay’ offer at the top of the FanDuel Sportsbook app home screen and click ‘Opt in’.
- Place a Same Game Parlay of 3 or more legs consisting of events from Thursday Night Football only.
- The final odds of your wager must be +400 or longer (+750 would qualify, +350 would not).
- If your bet loses, FanDuel will give you a $10 free bet.
Same Game Parlay wagers are a fun way to increase your potential payout if you have a good feeling about how the game will unfold. You can choose more common wagers like point spread, moneyline, and total points and parlay them with player and game props. For example, you could parlay the Chiefs to cover the spread with Patrick Mahomes’ passing total and Austin Ekeler’s rushing total. Just be sure your final odds are +400 or longer.
Chiefs vs. Chargers Betting Odds
|LA Chargers||+3.5 (-110)||+160||Over 54.5 (-105)|
|KC Chiefs||-3.5 (-110)||-190||Under 54.5 (-115)|
As of this writing, the Chiefs are 3.5-point home favorites for Thursday’s game at most online sportsbooks. The Chargers appear to be coming in shorthanded, as star wide receiver Keenan Allen suffered a hamstring injury on Sunday and Pro Bowl corner J.C. Jackson will likely miss his second straight game.
There aren’t any player props available at the time of this writing, but here are the five shortest anytime touchdown scorer odds:
- Austin Ekeler -135
- Travis Kelce -130
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire +115
- Mike Williams +145
- JuJu Smith-Schuster +150