Week 3 of the 2022 NFL season kicks off with an AFC North divisional rivalry between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Cleveland Browns. New Caesars Sportsbook users can claim a $1,250 first bet offer for Thursday Night Football with our exclusive promo code STARTFULL. Here’s what you need to know about the new user offer.
How to Claim Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code STARTFULL
Claiming the Caesars Sportsbook welcome bonus is simple.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app.
- Sign up for a new account by giving identity-verifying information such as your name, address, and birthday.
- Deposit at least $10 and enter Caesars promo code STARTFULL when prompted.
- Place a real-money wager worth $10 or more on the Browns vs. Steelers game Thursday Night Football game.
If the first bet you place at Caesars results in a loss, the sportsbook will match 100% of your wager as a free bet with a maximum value of $1,250. This is one of the largest first-bet offers in the industry and it is a great option for bettors who can throw down a sizable wager upfront. Even if you don’t have deep pockets, knowing your first wager comes with a “safety net” is never a bad thing.
If your first wager does result in a loss, here are a few important details to know about the Caesars free bet credit.
- The free bet will be awarded to your account within two days of your wager settling.
- You have 14 days to use the free bet before it expires and is removed from your account.
- The free bet credit must be used all at once. You can’t split your credit across multiple bets. Any unused portion will be removed from your account.
- If the bet you place using the free bet credit wins, only the winnings will be deposited into your account.
- Let’s say you used a $50 free bet credit on the Titans Week 4 spread with odds of -110 and you won the bet. Typically, your total payout (wager amount + winnings) would be $95.45. With the free bet, however, you would only receive the winnings, which would be $45.45 in this example.
Caesars Rewards Credits
The Caesars $1,250 first bet promo is great if you lose your first bet, but what if you win? Most online sportsbooks with this type of bonus offer simply let you take your winnings and move on. Caesars has sweetened the pot, however, and is kickstarting your Caesars Rewards with 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®. As long as your first bet with Caesars is worth at least $10, you automatically qualify for the Rewards Credits, regardless of the outcome of your bet.
The Caesars Rewards program is widely looked at as the best in the industry, so this is a significant part of the Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code. Going forward, every bet you place will earn you Rewards Credits, win or lose.
Caesars Sportsbook Odds for Browns vs. Steelers
|Pittsburgh Steelers||+5 (-110)||Over 38.5 (-110)||+180|
|Cleveland Browns||-5 (-110)||Under 38.5 (-110)||-225|
While this certainly isn’t the sexiest matchup for those who love points, according to Caesars Sportsbook there are only five games with point totals of 46 points or more in Week 3. The Browns are coming off an embarrassing Week 2 game in which they let Joe Flacco and the Jets rack up 400 yards of total offense on their way to 31 points.
The Steelers’ offense ranks near the bottom of the league in almost any metric you can imagine but their night might get a bit easier with Cleveland already ruling out defensive ends Jadeveon Clowney and Chase Winovich.
In the last 10 matchups between these two teams with Cleveland at home, the Browns are 5-5 against the spread and the under has hit seven times.