Time flies, especially for college football fans, as most teams have hit the regular season’s halfway point. It is never too late to get in on the betting action for the first time. BetMGM Sportsbook makes it even more appealing with its $1,000 risk-free bet offer for new users. First-time bettors at BetMGM just need to use the promo code ROCKYBET for college football Saturday.
This offer makes placing your first bet at BetMGM worry-free. If your bet doesn’t hit, you will get back the same amount as your first wager in BetMGM credit. If you are a first-time user at BetMGM, Rocky Top Insider has everything you need to know with our BetMGM Sportsbook review.
How to Claim Your BetMGM Bonus Code for College Football Saturday
New users of BetMGM Sportsbook need not worry. Claiming BetMGM’s $1,000 risk-free bet is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the BetMGM website or mobile app and click register.
- Fill in all of the necessary information you are asked for and input the Bonus Code ROCKYBET when prompted.
- Make your first deposit (minimum of at least $10).
- Then choose a college football game to place your first wager on.
Note if your wager is $50 or less, you will get one free bet equal to your wager if lost. If your bet is over $50, your betting credit will be broken into five equal bets.
*You must be at least 21 years old and in any of the following states (or Washington D.C.) to be eligible: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MS, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY.
More Offers From BetMGM Sportsbook
The promos never end at BetMGM. Users can expect great deals all year during every sports season. Offers can change often, so make sure to look at the promos tab on both the desktop site and mobile app frequently. Below are a few of the bonuses available to current customers.
NFL Risk-Free One-Game Parlay Insurance
Every Monday, Thursday, and Sunday, users can get their OGP stake back if their NFL bet loses.
NFL First Touchdown Scored Insurance
Wager on who will score the first touchdown every Monday and Thursday, and if your bet doesn’t hit, get your stake back if your first TD scorer bet loses.
MLB Risk-Free Token
Get a $25 risk-free token to wager on any baseball game!
Users can earn up to a 40% profit boost if they opt-in and place a parlay on any sport that is between 4&7 legs.
College Football Saturday Betting Preview
With an outstanding lineup of games, this weekend of college football could go a long way toward deciding who earns a College Football Playoff berth. In the matchups below, there are six teams that are undefeated, playing another ranked team. Here are the top games on Saturday’s schedule:
Penn State at Michigan (-7) — Noon, ET — TV: FOX
- Total: 51.5 points — Over (-110)/Under (-110)
- Moneyline: Penn State (+210) at Michigan (-275)
Alabama (-7.5) at Tennessee — 3:30 p.m. ET — TV: CBS
- Total: 65.5 points — Over (-110)/Under (-110)
- Moneyline: Alabama (-300) at Tennessee (+230)
NC State at Syracuse (-3.5) — 3:30 p.m. ET — TV: ACC Network
- Total: 42 points — Over (-110)/Under (-110)
- Moneyline: NC State (+155) at Syracuse (-185)
Mississippi State (-4) at Kentucky — 7:30 p.m. ET — TV: SEC Network
- Total: 49 points — Over (-110)/Under (-110)
- Moneyline: Mississippi State (-175) at Kentucky (+145)
USC at Utah — 8 p.m. ET — TV: FOX
- Total: 65 points — Over (-110)/Under (-110)
- Moneyline: USC (-175) at Utah (+145)