NFL week 9 is upon us, and at its finish, it will mark the halfway point of the NFL season. The first game to be played in week 9 is the Philadelphia Eagles at the Houston Texans. With a lopsided matchup, it may not pique your interest immediately. Caesars Sportsbook helps with that by offering a $1,250 First Bet with Caesars Promo Code STARTFULL.
By using Caesars promo code STARTFULL, new users of Caesars can get a risk-free bet worth up to $1,250. New Caesar’s sports bettors that take advantage of the offer will also be given 1,000 Reward Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits. As a first-time user, check out our Caesars Sportsbook review.
Claim Your $1,250 First Bet With Caesars Promo Code STARTFULL
You can’t lose on your first bet on Thursday night football with Caesars, and that first wager can be as much as $1,250.
Qualifying for the promo is simple; just do the following:
- Sign-up for a new account with Caesars and input Caesars promo code STARTFULL.
- Confirm your identity
- Make your first deposit.
- Bet on Thursday Night Football as your first bet.
- If your first bet loses, Caesars will refund it with free betting credits up to $1,250, equal to your initial wager.
- Whether you win or lose, you will get 1,000 Reward Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits.
- Rewards and Tier credits can be used for many things, for example, VIP experiences, betting credit, free stays at Caesars venues, prizes, and much more.
This offer is available from Caesars Sportsbook in Arizona, Colorado, Indians, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Other Caesars Sportsbook Promos
The offers, promos, and bonuses, never end at Caesars, as current users, along with new ones, have access to many great offers. Caesars Sportsbook offers many great promos, especially during this late fall/early winter sports season, with tons of games in various sports playing daily.
- First touchdown scorer profit boost: Place a wager on any NFL player to score the first touchdown in their Week 8 game. If it hits, you’ll receive a 25% profit boost.
- NFL parlay boost: Boost your profits by 33% when you place a parlay of 4 or more legs with a minimum of +400 odds.
- “Same Game Parlay Club”: Place $50 or more in cumulative same game parlay wagers between the NFL, MLB, and/or NBA and receive a $10 free bet.
Thursday Night Football Best Bet
This game is a tough one as the Eagles are heavy favorites, but often teams will play not quite at their best in Thursday game matchups coming off a short week. With that said, it is hard to say the Eagles will cover -13 or that the total points will go over or under 44 points. That is why we are highlighting a few props that should be worth consideration.
Eagles team total Over 30 points (+108)
Eagles Over 3.5 touchdowns (+110)
Both of these feel like very likely outcomes. The Eagles are coming off a 35-point game with five touchdowns. Philadelphia’s offense is rolling, and even if this game becomes a blowout early, the Eagles have such a depth of playmakers it would be surprising to see a few late touchdowns to get them over 30 points and three and a half touchdowns easily.
Not only that, the Texans currently have at least three defensive starters questionable. With the team already lacking depth, it is hard to see how the Texans slow down a dangerous Eagles offense.