Week 9 of the NFL kicks off with a matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and Houston Texans. New DraftKings Sportsbook users can take advantage of two bonuses worth up to $1,250 for Thursday Night Football. Here’s everything you need to know about the DraftKings promo code and how to claim both welcome offers for Week 9.
How to Claim the DraftKings Promo Code for Thursday Night Football
Claiming your DraftKings bonuses for Week 9 TNF is easy as there are no promo codes required for either offer. Simply sign up using our exclusive DraftKings promo code link and follow these steps:
- Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app or visit the website.
- Sign up for a new account.
- Enter the necessary information, such as your name, address, and birthdate.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $5.
Following the above steps will automatically qualify you for the first DraftKings promo offer which is a $50 free bet and 20% deposit match bonus worth up to $1,000. If you deposit $100, you would receive an additional $20. In order to claim the maximum $1,000, however, new users would have to deposit at least $5,000.
New DraftKings users can also claim $200 in free bets by placing and winning a moneyline bet worth at least $5 on any NFL game, including the Eagles-Texans Thursday Night Football matchup in Week 9. If your moneyline bet hits, you’ll receive eight $25 free bet credits.
Whether you receive $250 in free bets or $50, here are some things to keep in mind with the free bet credits:
- Free bet credits will expire and be removed from your account if not used within seven days.
- The free bets can’t be spread across multiple wagers.
- Any wagers won using a free bet will not include the wager amount in your winnings.
Be sure to avoid using your free bet when placing your first NFL moneyline wager or you will be ineligible to receive the additional $200 in free bets.
DraftKings Odds for Eagles-Texans Week 9 Thursday Night Football[table “” not found /]
The Week 9 Thursday Night Football game features two teams headed in opposite directions. The Eagles head into Week 9 as the only undefeated team in the league at 7-0 while the Texans will be in search of just their second win of the season.
Philadelphia ranks third in points per game and is a top-10 offense across several statistics, including yards per play, rushing yards per game, passing yards per game, third-down conversion percentage, and red zone conversion percentage.
While the Eagles’ offense gets talked about the most, the defense shouldn’t be overlooked. Philly’s defense has allowed the fourth-fewest points per game and is tied with the New England Patriots for the most takeaways in the league.
On the other side, the Texans have predictably struggled across the board. The offense’s lone bright spot has been fourth-round rookie running back Dameon Pierce who is currently 11th in rushing yards among running backs.
Defensively, the Texans’ passing defense has actually played pretty well, allowing less than 220 passing yards per game and piling up seven interceptions.
2022 Betting Trends for the Eagles and Texans
- Only three teams have covered the spread at a higher percentage than the Eagles at 71.4% (5-2 record).
- The Eagles have covered the spread by an average of +4.8 points, the fourth-highest average.
- The over has hit in just four of seven Eagles games.
- Despite their league-bottom record of 1-5-1, the Houston Texans have covered the spread at a 50% clip.
- The over has hit in three of seven Texans games.
In games where the Texans are getting 13 or more points on the spread, they are 3-15 straight up since 2002. Taking the Eagles moneyline won’t be the most profitable wager you make, but it is safe if you’re looking to get the additional $200 in free bets.