Week 9 NFL action wraps up with a Monday Night contest between the Baltimore Ravens and New Orleans Saints. New users who have yet to sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook can claim a FanDuel promo code for Monday Night Football that gets them a $1,000 No Sweat First Bet.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Week 9 Monday Night Football FanDuel Promo Code.
How to Claim Your Week 9 Monday Night Football FanDuel Promo Code for Ravens-Saints
Signing up for a FanDuel Sportsbook account and claiming your Week 9 MNF promo is easy. We’ve made it as simple as possible as there is no code required. Just use our FanDuel promo code link and follow the steps below to claim your $1,000 No Sweat First Bet.
- Visit the FanDuel Sportsbook website.
- Click the “Join Now” button.
- Provide the required identity-verifying information, including your name, address, and date of birth.
- Deposit at least $10.
- Find your favorite Monday Night Football bet!
If the first wager you place with FanDuel results in a loss, your wager will be matched as a free bet credit with a maximum value of $1,000. If you do receive a free bet credit from FanDuel, here are the important details to know:
- You will have 14 days to use your free bet credit after it is deposited into your account.
- Any wagers won using a free bet credit will not include the bet amount in your winnings.
- Your free bet credits can be split across multiple wagers and don’t have to be used in one lump sum.
That last point is why FanDuel’s first bet promo is preferred compared to other online sportsbooks that offer similar new user welcome offers. Operators like BetMGM and Caesars require users to wager their free bet credit all at once. With FanDuel, you can use your No Sweat First Bet credit across different wagers using amounts of your choosing.
More FanDuel Sportsbook Promos
FanDuel has done a better job in recent months of offering ongoing promotions for existing users. Here are some promos you can take advantage of after placing your first bet.
- “TNT Tuesdays No Sweat Same Game Parlay”: Place a Same Game Parlay with at least three legs on the Tuesday NBA games featured on TNT and if your wager loses, you can receive a bonus in free bet credits.
- Boosted Odds: Open the app daily to see the special odds boosts being offered.
- Featured game promos: FanDuel has offered promotions like no sweat Same Game Parlays for high-profile games and “island” games. It’s always worth checking out the app on game day to see what FanDuel is offering.
FanDuel Odds for Week 9 MNF: Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans Saints[table “” not found /]
The 5-3 Ravens head into Week 9 leading the AFC North while the 3-5 Saints are somehow only one game behind the AFC South-leading Atlanta Falcons.
Both teams have just lost an offensive weapon for the year, as the Saints placed WR Michael Thomas on injured reserve, and Ravens’ wideout Rashod Bateman will have season-ending foot surgery. Baltimore is also dealing with injuries to stud tight end Mark Andrews and running back Gus Edwards. For New Orleans, corner Marshon Lattimore and running back Mark Ingram seem unlikely to suit up on Monday Night.
Offensively, both teams are in the top 10 in yards per play and points per game.
On the opposite side of the ball, the Saints are allowing 0.4 fewer yards per play compared to the Ravens, but New Orleans has allowed the fifth-most points per game while Baltimore is tied for 13th.